Worst gambling blooper

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Drpepper

Worst gambling blooper

Post by Drpepper »

So then, what's the stupidest error you've ever made on a fruit machine, not the most coslty so to speak, just the one thing that makes you wonder how you're able to spell your own name.

Silliest error i ever made was missing a reel magic on a PCB, completely sober. Still to this day have no idea what happened, my hand just sorta twitched and i have no idea why i pressed the button but i did, not really a costly error but completely embarrasing.

Worst thing i've ever seen was some guy with enough nudges for a cashpot, and nudged from left to right LOL. His face was a picture, even more so when £200 odd later he still had no JP.
aferg01

Post by aferg01 »

I guess mine is going lower on a 2 and higher than an 11. I've done that quite a few times. :D
(Come on, it happens to the best of us!)
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I witnessed Dunhamzzz miss a free extreme streak on a totally dead keyable bling n queen about 2 years ago! Super start, first spin 11+bonus....no lose....he missed it and bashed start! Whoops! :D :lol: :P
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

collecting 4quid, on a python, when it had started at 2, 3 4 .... on nudge spinner ,,,,doh
Little discipline = BIG issue

Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

same sort of thing as matt b, but not quite, 35 campers going around the board, gets super board, with 2nd icon now red on a 2....
higher.... 1....... damn! noticed the carry on camping button lit up a fraction too late and missed the pot, it had no shame on me either as it cost a further 30! but the pot did repeat... i wander if it would've anyway ?
who knows :o ops:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
darren

Post by darren »

CFUS on 4 with extra......

COLLECT FEATURE...... (got overly excited)

Oh fucking dear.....

Best of all was the fact i was 200 in and down to my last £30 :o ops:
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i clueyed a revolution,not so long ago,hit super on a bonus,jp was there on nudges (up and down),somehow hit collect instead of autonudge :o ops: and it took another 30quid off me.

see someone once hit collect on club cops and robbers instead of exchange for nudges with jp there ,lol
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

A very common blooper this, and happens to us all even to this day. Red Gaming Slow Down for Number Runner, your right hand has a drink in it, you look for somewhere to put your pint, you watch it offer Number Runner twice, pint down, hand free, no number runner, £15 chance (on an 11 or 2) GONE!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Think quick just put the pint on the floor!
Scott

Post by Scott »

fell for the number runner thing just the other day, offered it once.... drink down, slung coins in the tray and it did'nt come back :o ops: :o ops: :x :x
Cobwebs 👆
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

I once exchanged off red lucky numbers on cracker instead of pressing collect.
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

Oh yeah i also left £50 in a payout tray once. Got to the next pub and couldnt find my coins and had to leg it back. They were still there thank god
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Not my "blooper", but someone else's:

Was doing a service run for the Laundries and was having a go at my mate for leaving a bag of about sixty coins on another fruit, I picked 'em up then he said "Mine are still in my pocket - I ain't got to that fruit yet"

Another players loss - our gain.

If they had come back for 'em, I would've handed them back though.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

e4ans wrote:Oh yeah i also left £50 in a payout tray once. Got to the next pub and couldnt find my coins and had to leg it back. They were still there thank god
funny, you should say this, this is taxing my brain, Extreme ready tonight for force, had bag of £20 in coins to play, bought pint (£1.90), forced machine(£? start, gives £25, no repeat, carried on ahead reels, then flukes JP of nudge manip., repeats, just got home now £55 up. HAVE I LEFT SOME MONEY IN CASH TRAY?
Rob Pots

Post by Rob Pots »

Well these were the machines i constantly use to lose on ALL OF THE TIME i wonder why?.....so my biggest blooper was playing these god damn machines.....(these were all in one arcade)

Supercharged
Psycho Cash Beast
Temple Of Treasure
Aftershok
Snakes & Ladders
Lord Of The Rings
Monopoly/Golden Games (before i knew how to play them)

That lot probably took £2000 off me easy. I was only 18 you robbin bastards!!! :D