OMG WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

OMG WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

Post by ob »

right I was in an arcade the other day and saw bars on the line on monopoly wheel of wealth £35 (lotech), so I think, ok will put a credit in and see if it holds out of interest.... turns out it spins the reels and is still on mega streak and goes for another £105... easiest £105 I've ever won :)
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

:lol: :lol: LOL WTF!!!!! :shock:
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

I dont understand..............
Thats great so why are you calling yourself an idiot?! :?
itsme

Post by itsme »

I once had a jp repeat from the same thing.
Obviously the other person previous had jp repeat and ran out of credit and collected and walked, I tried a quid for that exact reason, just to see if it would repeat and hey presto, 25 nuggets !!
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
Scott

Post by Scott »

HornyNick wrote:I dont understand..............
he's gotta be talkin about the person who left the bars on the line.
Cobwebs 👆
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

had this happen on a p5 a while back, some 1 must have had "im" and collected once it ran out of cred, i won £35, then it went "im" again for another £35!! :D a nice £70 for one shiny£1 :lol:
insert 20p to play
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

cheapest ever £500 JP I had was on a rio. Someone double held two features on the winline. £1 in, and woo-woo-woo ! Hold them for feature. First spin (A long long one 8) and "Fiiiive huuuuuundred pounds !".
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

Extreme Eddie wrote:
HornyNick wrote:I dont understand..............
he's gotta be talkin about the person who left the bars on the line.

I know that. It was my attempt at humour. :lol:
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I found 20p on a phenix nights/5p in HELD! lower than 11 LOSE
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

thecannonball89 wrote:I found 20p on a phenix nights/5p in HELD! lower than 11 LOSE
So sick!
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

cheapest jp ive had was add 5p to play, on a mortalwombat and the 'impulse gold' dropped in :lol:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
thecannonball89

Iv had a few jackpots from 5p only £5 jackpot tho! put a pound in £25 monopoly. blaggd nearest win + 2 reps :lol:
ob

Post by ob »

blackmogu wrote:cheapest ever £500 JP I had was on a rio. Someone double held two features on the winline. £1 in, and woo-woo-woo ! Hold them for feature. First spin (A long long one 8) and "Fiiiive huuuuuundred pounds !".
lol yeh I've had £3 in rio grande for the £500.,... long long one and was £350ish offer, reject and gave £500 on the 4th offer.... I always assumed it gave jp when it did the long long one lol... had it on the £1000 one too...
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i was "observing" a golden game once that was holding ,the middle aged woman playing it got her top for 25 and had no credit so collected her bank of 65 quid ,she stood in front of it for what seemed like an age then started playing one next to it :D quick as a ninja on base amphetamines i got in front of the one with the feature win still on the line,the woman said "i wouldn't bother with that one ,i just won out of that". i replied ," oh did you?" and dropped a nug in it to get a further 60 quid ,a couple more pounds yielded a fiver with a hold aswell......... you should have seen the face on the woman, she looked like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle.
thecannonball89

mr lugsy wrote:i was "observing" a golden game once that was holding ,the middle aged woman playing it got her top for 25 and had no credit so collected her bank of 65 quid ,she stood in front of it for what seemed like an age then started playing one next to it :D quick as a ninja on base amphetamines i got in front of the one with the feature win still on the line,the woman said "i wouldn't bother with that one ,i just won out of that". i replied ," oh did you?" and dropped a nug in it to get a further 60 quid ,a couple more pounds yielded a fiver with a hold aswell......... you should have seen the face on the woman, she looked like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle.
You left it holdin then??