pro's

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
DaBankIsRupt

pro's

Post by DaBankIsRupt »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question:

If anyone was in my possition could they get out of it just by playing fruit machines?

My Position: 30K in Red- Bankrupcy imminent. Probs half accountable by fruit machines

Skill/forcing/keying: I have only ever played fruit machines using skill or forcing (if i have the funds). Im not looking for handouts from anyone but: When the terms keying, refills, emptiers etc are used... what does it really mean and how can one come by the necessary tools of the trade?

I appreciate that people will not divulge this info/tools without consideration- but i only want to know if its mythical or not.

Is an emptier a way in which to empty the machine using a certain type of skill on a particular feature on a particular machine? or is it something else.

This horrible addiction has just about taken everything i have... any answers would be much appreciated
darcle

Re: pro's

Post by darcle »

DaBankIsRupt wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This horrible addiction has just about taken everything i have... any answers would be much appreciated

If i were you i would get in touch with gamblers anonymous!! They have helped me out and can also offer advice about money situations as everyone there will have had financial promlems similar to yourself. Trust me, its worth the phone call.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

if the addiction has caused half your problems the best advice is to seek out serious help and quit,

otherwise your likely to have the same situtation all over again in another few years once the bankruptcy has finished.

£30 debt, could you not do a IVA? would only be say £200-300 pm.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

if the addiction has caused half your problems the best advice is to seek out serious help and quit,

otherwise your likely to have the same situtation all over again in another few years once the bankruptcy has finished.

£30 debt, could you not do a IVA? would only be say £200-300 pm.
DaBankIsRupt

Pro's

Post by DaBankIsRupt »

im way past that stage mate, been there... financial situation is not salvagable.

Was just wondering about the Refill keys and emptiers..

thanks for your comments anyway mate.
DaBankIsRupt

Post by DaBankIsRupt »

i signed IVA 4years ago.. never met all payments hence current situation.

Doubt ill stop playing tho.. sounds stupid but its just the way it is.
darcle

Post by darcle »

Have you tried Citizens Advice Bureau to see if they can help with the financial situation?
Mr Bubbles

Re: Pro's

Post by Mr Bubbles »

DaBankIsRupt wrote:im way past that stage mate, been there... financial situation is not salvagable.

Was just wondering about the Refill keys and emptiers..

thanks for your comments anyway mate.
Sounds like your looking for a quick fix from you woes,

There isn't one unfortunetly, you are going to have to take it on the chin and rebuild the rest of your life slowly as trying to do it the way your thinking about will probably just increase them.
DaBankIsRupt

pros

Post by DaBankIsRupt »

i hear what u are saying.... i dont for one minute think that i can gamble my way out of this situation.

But nevertheless im in this situation, and i still gamble... would be nice after so much loss if i could gain a little back..

I know how to play fruit machines.. no doubt... its the walking away as you all know...

but i reakon if i knew from the getgo if the machine is playable or not i may be more inclined to lose less money..
Mr Bubbles

Re: pros

Post by Mr Bubbles »

DaBankIsRupt wrote:i hear what u are saying.... i dont for one minute think that i can gamble my way out of this situation.

But nevertheless im in this situation, and i still gamble... would be nice after so much loss if i could gain a little back..

I know how to play fruit machines.. no doubt... its the walking away as you all know...

but i reakon if i knew from the getgo if the machine is playable or not i may be more inclined to lose less money..
If you can't stick to the rule of "only gamble what you can afford to lose" then even if you win more with keys etc you will play more on other things and lose it that way.... sorry.
DaBankIsRupt

Post by DaBankIsRupt »

I think the point would be-

Only i know where i loose my money.

I certainly would not lose more money if i knew which machines where hot and cold

I think the fact that i say im bankrupt due to gambling clearly states that in the past i have gambled more than i can aford to lose... but thanks for ur Astute observation.

And if you really belive that stupid comment: Do you really believe that someone "In The know" suffers more loss than someone not....

If the individual is likely to keep on gambling after wining his fair share then looses... then he has only lost the money he has won..... If you never had the win to start with , then ur losing all ur own money

come on talk sense...
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I was going to write a long reply but I really can't be bothered now,

You are a addict and until you sort that you will always lose in the end.
DaBankIsRupt

Post by DaBankIsRupt »

Fair enough...i wasn't looking for life advice... i was looking of some answers regarding fruit machines

Respond to the questions asked rather than what u think the person wants/needs to hear..

in saying that thanks anyway, i know you probably mean well.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

DaBankIsRupt wrote:Fair enough...i wasn't looking for life advice... i was looking of some answers regarding fruit machines

Respond to the questions asked rather than what u think the person wants/needs to hear..

in saying that thanks anyway, i know you probably mean well.
Fair enough, just skip the life story with the question next time then :)

I hope you get the answers you want.
DaBankIsRupt

Re: pro's

Post by DaBankIsRupt »

DaBankIsRupt wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Position: 30K in Red- Bankrupcy imminent. Probs half accountable by fruit machines

Its hardly a life story.....?

anyways never mind

cheers anyways