Service Stations

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

Service Stations

Post by Guest »

Does anybody play at service stations? I went to play last nite and when i got in there, every machine was DEAD. Firstly i played Vamp it up and lost £13 with NO BOARD!!! Obviously i moved on to the next machine but they were all dead!!! WTF!!! The only option left was to go on the S16's and that aint gonna happen. Anyone else been playin the services lately??? Cheers.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

youll find anyone who is a real "pro" with the latest info or any kind of scam will be doing servivces, they are open 24hr, free to enter and have the latest machines, so they are an ideal place for people with the info to hit, they probably keep the older machines like vamp etc pretty hammered as well..
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

2 rules:

Don't go to the services without a key.

Expect the unexpected (i.e. to get fucked on a machine you do well on in the local pub.)
Nixxy

Re: Service Stations

Post by Nixxy »

The most interesting question you ask there is:
tomcat wrote:Does anybody play at service stations?
Because you don't often see many people in there playing at any one time, so you can be forgiven for thinking they don't get much gameplay. But as said above, they're open 24hrs and largely unattended so every method going gets used on the machines.

There're a great many players who set out late at night to do sweeps of the motorway service areas at the quietest times. That way, there're a hell of a lot less people around to report you for using a £2 bar or similar device. South Mimms on the M25 has a 'delightful' regular crowd. I use that phrase in the loosest sense...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy

Post by Guest »

What is a £2 Bar???
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

an illegal method of winning,

basicly its a plastic "bar/spoon shaped thing" that you jam into the machine, once in the right place, you can put £2 coins in the machine and it spits them back out again but adds on credits,

youll end up locked up if you use one though
AliasOmega

Post by AliasOmega »

You made the first mistake by walking into the services and playing the £25jp machines. I play the £5 machines. Have a X-rated, a shark raving mad and some other junk in the place. Only real machines i play are the X-rated and the shark raving mad.

Know i can walk in with £15 to play with, and know i will be walking out with a £5jp in my pocket either way. I play for fun, not for profit so depends what your in there for.

Once had a Saturday Night Take Away that was robbing everyone, and they were moaning about it (30p play, £25 jp) so when i got me first board, i pressed the big gamble button... and gave me £20....

Made a sharp exit, and pressed onto the £5 machines with more game play for your cash.

Post by Guest »

Yeh well normally i go in there to make a bit of spare cash. I normally take a £70 float and about 60% of the time come out with over a ton. Bu sometimes when i have a big win, i get sucked in to the S16's and lose ALOT of money. I hate those S16's, there so addictive!!! Cheers.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

tomcat wrote:..But sometimes when i have a big win, i get sucked in to the S16's and lose ALOT of money. I hate those S16's, there so addictive!!!
Rule #1: Don't touch Section 16s.

Rule #2: Play the Elvis S16 for free on Sky Digital, lose heavily, then ask yourself how you would feel if it'd been real money that you'd just frittered away.

Result: No more Section 16s.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Spyder wrote:an illegal method of winning,

basicly its a plastic "bar/spoon shaped thing" that you jam into the machine, once in the right place, you can put £2 coins in the machine and it spits them back out again but adds on credits,

youll end up locked up if you use one though
Thanks Spyder, been wondering what this was for a while!

cheers mate.

:)
willparker27

Post by willparker27 »

Defo stick to £5 JP at service stations. Been stung a few times with the £25JP's that haven't paid out. Also, in October last year I was at the airport and played Fortune 500 (S16) and got the £500!! However, it stopped paying out after about £200 or so. Getting somebody to verify the payout was a nightmare. I was then told that i would have to write off to the supplier of the machine to claim the rest of the money. No fu**ing way - stood my ground and said I would get the police and trading standards involved straight away unless they paid up. Flight had been delayed for over 3 hours so i have plenty time on my hands. Eventually I got the rest of the money as i refused to accept any of their bull. If there's no signs etc saying that short payments may not be paid etc then you stay until you get your dosh! Service stations are terrible for this!