RAT RACE

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Martal~Wombat

RAT RACE

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Just interested 2 know how many members of this
site go back as far as 2p rat race?
Or even further back........
TIC-TAC-TOE my granddad told me!

:wink:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
redder

Post by redder »

that was a cool machine! i remember the one, you had to get the gamble timing just right.

£1.50 what a jackpot eh!!! :lol:
Scott

Post by Scott »

can't remember the first machine i ever played but i grew up in a pub were we had things like eastenders, grand national, cludoe maygay??[first one], andy capp and the great escape, the first thing i could play properly ie streak would be fight night, hit the exchange button on the light from the barcode [i think, its been a while] then probably up up and away, not quite as far back as some but i think fight night was about 97 :)
Cobwebs 👆
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Nudge Bugs, original Line Ups, Super Nudge Gambler, Jitterbug, that's what I cut my teeth on.
Damn my mother for yanking me into the Noble's (Sun Valley as it was then)
and then feeding me a few tokens when she won the £2 JP on a Super Nudge Gambler - they weren't even fussed about an underage lad playing in those days 'as long as his mum was in'.
A little later in time now, the pub down the road would accept tokens and exchange them for cash - great when the Hi Flyers and Twilight Zones were doing the rounds...
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

Gold Mine
Lucky Lady
Aladdins Cave
Route 66
Cashcade

I mis-spent some of my youth on these 2p classics :)

They were in the games room of a campsite near my house when I was a kid. They also had some video games like Moon Patrol, Mr. Do, Pac Man and Food Fight. And they had a pool table.

Great fun! Can't go back...can't go back...
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Extreme Eddie wrote:can't remember the first machine i ever played but i grew up in a pub were we had things like eastenders, grand national, cludoe maygay??[first one], andy capp and the great escape, the first thing i could play properly ie streak would be fight night, hit the exchange button on the light from the barcode [i think, its been a while] then probably up up and away, not quite as far back as some but i think fight night was about 97 :)
Aah yes. That's exactly how I played them Eddie. was playing them before I met me wife so it'll be as far back as 95 (Met her in 96)
Ratpack seemed to be every other machine in ryhl back in the late 80's early 90's (Spent most of me holidays in the Carousel or Mr B's).

1st Pub Fruits would be
Viva Espania
Dr Who
Eastenders
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

eachway shuffle(jpm)lite-a-nudge(jpm)and who can forget maygays absolutely shite offering MOON BUG
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Theres a working Spotted dick, 4 working hot wheels, a working Carabin cash and a working Jiggin in the Riggin in Rhyl if anyone wants them!

They aint getting done because its only me who knows how to and everyone is barred!
justice For The 96
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Some kid from yarmouth is doing them aint he?

Post by Guest »

remember playin a fruity where u got feature entry via 3 wheels on winline and wud play baby u can drive my car music as jackpot jingle....had speed test spot on feature and oil slick i seem to recall....forget name
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

The old £6 jackpot. Was it Road Hog ?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens

Post by Guest »

thats the fella...road hog...top banana gaz
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

how big is your rock in ma hubbards here
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Still have the classic JPM reelbands in my head (before autonudge days)
and Barcrest Nudges Unlimited/Hyper Viper/Exchanges Unlimited.
G.A.I.N. The static electricity fiddle worked a treat on some of these.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

jape,melon,pear,bell,cherry,bell,pear,cherry,bell,pear,orange,bell,grape,pear,cherry,orange,cherry,pear,cherry,plum? is that 1st reel?