To work or not to work

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
RUDE

Re: i think your lying

Post by RUDE »

TURBOVAMP wrote: on here all the time babbling lies
£3.5k a week and on a fruit machine forum??
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

you do know its possible to post on here whilst out slotting dont you ,, internet cafes, laptops ,,,, or even a sony psp ....... most spoons have free wi fi
Little discipline = BIG issue

Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I make plenty rnough and i'm here a lot of the time too. Some people think you must be up at 8am and out til midnight playing to make.....i'll typically only play 12-4pm most days and still usually make £100+. Doesn't take long when you got it sussed.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"

learn to read leek boiler

Post by Guest »

its 3.5k on the month - varies depending on extra hours you should learn to read you anal terrace fan
Scott

Post by Scott »

PMK wrote:Cripes Anfield, just how many p5's and stoppers did you have left????

P5's must be about 100-1 if not more down south and most win stoppers are mccain micro'd.

just lost my last p5, had it for just over 5 weeks, the most surprising thing was it was leisure link [all the LL ones i had got chipped within a week of me getting it about 6 months ago :shock: ] it was a pub that was a bit out the way that is quite a big food pub and expecting it too be chipped any day i decided too just empty it every day and the whole time i never caught the fill up day once :shock: but the amounts in it were not too bad, anywhere between £16 and £211 being the most, it was usually around the £40-£50 mark per day, its now been removed for a gold rush, the thing that f*cked it up was someone else was doing it the last week it was there and kept on leaving it IOU, twice i had too re-fill it for silly amounts of £4 and £1, i think whoever else was doing it was always finding it with not alot in it so too be spiteful they left it IOU on purpose, and i know i had'nt left the phone board there on the 2 ocassions because i'd had it a few boards before both times.
Cobwebs 👆
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Lots of Rovers being chipped also.
All small companies getting rid of decent stuff.
Scott

Post by Scott »

do you think these lesser companies even own the chip required for certain machines?? recaf, sceptre, bob rudd just take them out, leisure link, gamestech crown etc will chip on site.
Cobwebs 👆

Re: learn to read leek boiler

Post by Guest »

TURBOVAMP wrote:its 3.5k on the month - varies depending on extra hours you should learn to read you anal terrace fan
What on earth is an anal terrace fan?

Ok so I confused week with month (easy mistake to make as we were talking about weekly income),

Either way, with your level of maturity and ability to write a logical sentance, I am amazed you make more than minimum wage!
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Extreme Eddie wrote:do you think these lesser companies even own the chip required for certain machines? sceptre,
r sceptre now the new crown leisure?
most of my old crown pubs have changed 2
this and crown pubs seem 2 b disappearing?
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Yeah mate crown has being bought out by Sceptre :o ! erm Eddie you should have topped it up and left like £50 a day in it!

Because LL will moniter it if it is bwlow £50 for more than a week hence the reason it did not get topped up!

You should have kept it sweet mate as in the long run you would have had it longer!!!

Never mind though ade good money on it anyway :wink:
justice For The 96
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

:shock:
For someone trying to sound rather nasty that just sounds rather gay! :?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Scott

Post by Scott »

anfield road wrote:Yeah mate crown has being bought out by Sceptre :o ! erm Eddie you should have topped it up and left like £50 a day in it!

Because LL will moniter it if it is bwlow £50 for more than a week hence the reason it did not get topped up!

You should have kept it sweet mate as in the long run you would have had it longer!!!

Never mind though ade good money on it anyway :wink:

how would they know there is less than £50 in it if they never came out too do a fill up in over 5 weeks?

also i can't moan about the money i made on it or the length of time i had it for, and i doubt there was anything i could have done to increase either :)
Cobwebs 👆
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Tehy must have came out in 5 weeks mate! True suppose you had your fair share of money out of it!

Just Hope Bob Rudd comes back
justice For The 96
Scott

Post by Scott »

I'll re-phrase that, if they did come out during those 5 weeks they did'nt put the full £250 in it, maybe the half floated it, i thought leisure link were shit hot yet it took them 5 weeks too work out what was happening :roll:

and yeah good old Bob Rudd :lol:
Cobwebs 👆
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Yeah you have to try P5s now because theres a chance it does work, just put a X on the unchipped ones so teres a 1% chance someone thinks its chipped lol!

or glue 3 half full pint glasses on it lol!
justice For The 96