Cock a doodle dough

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mr2nut

Cock a doodle dough

Post by mr2nut »

What do people think to this machine then? I had a great 35quid out of out last week and it seemed to keep putting me on the board every few spins with cherry entries building it up. The step button kept flashing quickly on bad spins and let you have the step, I assume this is part of the game and not a glitch?

Quite a predictable machine. Whats the best features to take? Win streak is normally around 8quid, does super streak give you the JP or is it just a usual 15quidish like most machines these days? Any tips would be appreciated. I certaintly wouldnt be stepping on anyones toes with them as I go to a tiny pub where it seems to get little interest so pm if you want. Cheers.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

£5+ shots are a good signs! look out for secret steps, this can slip up for red board when using steps and red numbers! slow bonus always hit an egg. also listen out for the "chicken" noise for your run!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

cock a doodle dont :lol:
Little discipline = BIG issue

Johnny Boy

Post by Johnny Boy »

defo agree with dont ..........
One last pound
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

slot on..

(at your own risk)
bowie

Post by bowie »

I've always had a relatively good run on this machine, the last one was about 45 in for a 70 quid MS, play for invincible.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've always had good results on this one too. One of the better 'recent'; 'crests if you ask me!

Simple to force, and very obvious signs. Have had many £90+ MSs in the past, along with a few flat ones of course. Watch out for those grapes rolling in after the first £35. Grapes of Death I think ob referred to them as once! ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

SSS on me and i missed it about £30 :shock: later it finally give in for a MS of 36/37 or something strange like that, and if i remeber rightly them grapes of death did follow my MS. There are lots of secret steps which come in very handy but once you get to know the machine everything gets very repetitive and boring. their is already a post on this one me thinks.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I would like to point out, about a year to 6 months ago these where amasing on 35s. However they all started to become so short and there was clearly something on them. They have changed all the programmes on them so they are never worth the force anymore!!!