Lectures

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
clownymo

Lectures

Post by clownymo »

Had a bit of a funny shock the other day - was in my local spoons for a few pints with some mates of mine, one of them being a fruit player too. They have a DOND Dream Factory and a RTR right next to eachother, so we're plugging the money away, both machines being stupidly ready, but nothing. Left them alone for a while, came back a bit later and tried again, still showing, not giving. Must've thrown about £50 into Noel's pocket before giving up, so went to the bar to get a drink and just chatted to the barmaid (who i knew) about my loss. This guy next to me, looking like a tramp, started having a massive go at me about bragging about my losses, telling me gambling is so fucking stupid and how he's spent his life buying drugs and prostitutes but wud never ever touch gambling. "atttt least u fookin' get something from buying a fook load of cooooke". Then just kept abusing me for the next 10mins. Wtf? A torrent of abuse for just chatting about gambling. Any one else had this before? it was a new one for me.
"What an abolute stitch up that machine is"
"Mate, i just ran £30 through it, it's ready to go"
"It just completely screwed me over"
"How much did you put in?"
"A pound"
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

Did you stab him??
jimmytree

Re: Lectures

Post by jimmytree »

clownymo wrote: "atttt least u fookin' get something from buying a fook load of cooooke". .
Yeah you get a hefty fine if caught with it and possible jail sentance, and to top it off a f*cked up life if you keep at it.
Guy sounds like a complete idiot you should of smashed the deal or no deal machine with his head.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Brave leaving 2 "stupidly ready"m/cs for a walk round if you ask me
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Thats what I thought too Betch, or do you prefer Mr rider?

Anyway, why put up with some smelly, STD ridden, druggie gonad? As soon as he started spouting off stop him in his tracks and tell him its nothing to do with him, then walk off. Thats the gentlemenly way.

Or you could politely ask if he'd like to pick his jimmy greens up with broken fingers. Thats the 'spoons way.

You may even score with the barmaid - unless its that fat bulldog chewin' a wasp everyone goes on about! :P
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

You aint a fruit machine player if you put 50 into a machine that is ready and leave with nothing, glad he abused ya, I wudda done!
Unbelievable Jeff

Post by Guest »

Wouldn't lose any sleep over it mate.I understand why you wouldn't be happy with a stranger lecturing you on how you spend your own money.

The thing is,the standard of venue you frequent will dictate the standard of customer that you encounter.If you go to a well decorated establishment that deters people who won't pay a reasonable price for a beer in good surroundings,this is less likely to happen.
However,like my local 'spoons(which i visited last weekend for the first time in years)it attracts all the local winos/druggies/underage drinkers,due to its policy of not caring who you are, or what you do, as long as you spend money in their piss soaked vomit smelling shit-hole.

I hope you held back,in such situations it can seem a natural reaction,to retort with some barely understandable expletives,followed up with a few slow-mo drunken style bizarre efforts at a punch,that paople tend to do in 'spoons.

As for losing the £50,this would seem a little silly,but most of us will admit to doing it,i know i have.

Actually fuck all that,track down that silly old twat.
Walk straight up to him(don't say a word yet),give him a swift punch to he throat,and then shout something very derogitary about his mother,whilst he gasps desperately for breath.
I've given some helpful lines below to start you of.

"Tell your mom to stop calling me"
"She's so fat,i had to roll her in flour to find a wet spot last night"
"Heard your moms blood type is ragu"

Not great,but you get the idea.
Go get him champ!.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

if it wasn't our living, i wouldn't frequent half the pubs i do now including all spoons
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

Fair points. If I'd lost £50 I wouldn't have said a word. I'd have sneaked out miserable. Junkies are always full of advice. Many of the drugs they take stop normal frontal cerebral thought and they just chat a load of garbish. Probably just looking for banter, not a fight. Some days you can't be bothered though. People are nosey fuckers in general, so if you don't want the derogatory comments about gambling and losing, keep schtum, or kill everybody.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yes kill everybody and take over the world bwahaha :lol:
Little discipline = BIG issue