switching off

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
pierkid

Post by pierkid »

darren wrote:Def a difficult topic] a good shag or £22 from that VIU[/b]?
£22 IMO.
stop the swag.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Well just get her a few good drinks and yourself a few with the winnings, it might have turned her on :roll:

Yeah I have to play the ps3 before bed to stop the machines dominating obviously there is no way round it if you do this for a living!

But I love it, especially the summer!
justice For The 96
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

MrRed wrote:You can almost guarantee though that this is the one time you will get hammered by a red
So, so true.
Scott

Post by Scott »

when you have got unlimited time on your hands and are not in a rush everything will go smoothly and not play up, you take on something like a red when your pushed for time and it will keep doing re-cycled £35 tops and do your head in..... sods law, and its unbelievable how often it happens. same with pound coins, when you've got loads on you everything cost £30-£40 too get, but the second you've took a few hits says like £40 down on the day this is when i'll find something thats ready as f-ck but just takes the piss, then you realise the note changer dont work/has'nt got one, then you ask for some change only too be told i can give you £7 and make the rest up in 50 pence pieces thats gonna last er 6 seconds on mega spins, yet when your waiting for someone too finish on a machine they can go up too the bar and get £20 bags handed over all day long :x :x :x

rant over :)
Cobwebs 👆
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

cashino wrote:
betchrider wrote:Ill just play it after meal or shove a credit in while im eating fuck em i say :lol: But my missus isnt bothered(in fact she'd egg me on)and none of the family would be bothered cos they know thats what i do
How very sad.
What is?