ID Fraud...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Dunhamzzz

ID Fraud...

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Got me.....

700-900 coming out a day until it could take no more!

Lovely.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Can you explain that a bit mate pls?
Johnny Boy

Post by Johnny Boy »

Thought it was pretty self explaned.

Unlucky fella - are you insured?
One last pound
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I'm with Betchrider on this - it wasn't explained.

I.D Fraud as in somebody has rummaged through your bins and found a bank statement, somebody has stolen your i.d from somewhere such as Facebook (f*cking hate the site, personally) or in an extreme case - a Nigerian offered you $1,000,000 for an 'empty' he saw on ebay and all you had to do was give him your bank details for the funds to be transferred.

Seriously though, its not good hearing about people being ripped off. Maybe you should elaborate, there's no shame (unless it does involve a Nigerian).
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

theres nothing wrong with nigerians, one of em sold me london bridge for only £200 he's apparently bringing it round next tuesday lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Without me sounding all defensive, the Nigerian comment wasn't racist, but we know what goes on on t'Ebay. :|
onemorepound

Post by onemorepound »

I worked with a Nigerian chap over christmas, he was telling me that he was from the Ebo tribe and they are well known back home for doing those internet scams.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Im not insured, but unless they can prove otherwise, the bank has to pay me back anyway and sort it out themselves. It just takes time, thats all.
johnjohn

Post by johnjohn »

you better hope its just your bank account they withdrew cash out from , it can take up to a year to find out that you have also been cloned thats when YOU have to prove it wasnt you ( all them lcd's on credit,games consoles ect ) wouldnt like to be in your shoes mate
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

got a new card. should be okay now! They can't really do anything with bank details alone, not without ID anyway, but thats down to competency of store employees.