Little help?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
dav777

Little help?

Post by dav777 »

Can anyone help? Have just got a happy campers mc in local. It seems to play ok but looking for any hints or tips, Dont usually play mc much these days but would love to do this one over. Anyone any exp on these?
Many thanks!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Ah ha, the classical happy campers.

Easy one this.

First of all, try taking mix and match, too see if its unchipped, as you can have away all the money in this bandit! Just hit "mix" on the first 2, and if it offers you a choice on the third one, hit mix aswell and it will give you JP! You can do this every board and walk off with all the cash! if it doesn't. unlucky I guess.

Make sure you have about £100 on you, try boards, if its going upto "Super Start", then that means JP isn't normally more than £50 away.

An even better sign is when all nudges/cash/super spins all start at the same amount, for example 1 Nudge, £1 cash, 1 Super spin or the same with 2,3,4,5 (£1.20, £1.60 DOESNT count as either 1 or 2 as Im sure many people on here will tell you, we all got stung by that). Anyways it is very ready when it does that.

Always go for JP on the features, as this is the only one that can repeat, obviously make sure its red first by nudging in red boxes when possible. It should repeat 2 or 3 times (yes, £140 :) ), if it repeats less, just reforce t will cost your JP + % (eg £35 + 22% on a 78% machine)to get that JP again but it will probably repeat next time around.

Hope that helps :)
dav777

Post by dav777 »

Many many thanks again mate, lookforward to trying this, hope its unchipped, could be a lot of fun. :D :D
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

ps Dav

I've just inherited £40 million from my Nigerian cousin, but need a small facility fee to trelease the funds. £20,000 should help.

Please send the money here

A/c 78450034

Sort code 20-05-30

Bank Coutts Bank
Threadneedle Street
London EC1A 1TZ

A/c Name Harold Harbottle
Come on you Royals
dav777

Post by dav777 »

Sounds great, tell you what, send me your address and tell me when your out and i will pop round and leave some gold bars at your back door.
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

crap machine
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Oh dear! :wink:

8)
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

well il be dammed
justice For The 96
dav777

Post by dav777 »

Why? We always get old crap machines in outlying pubs up here!
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

This thread just gets better and better! :lol:
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

Also singing campfire songs to the machine is rumoured to be an instant emptier (not sure if they meant the people in pub/arcade or the machine).

Got to be worth a shot :D
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

There was another emptier for this, i never did it, but I know guys like Fader and Potwasher were forever doing them.

Play only with 5p's and 10p's . necessary because when you get a jackpot (Any way which Dunhamzzz mentions above although there are a few more) you must not have a credit in the machine. When it has finished crediting the jackpot amount to the bank you must leave the m/c alone for about 10 mins (have a pint -watch the footy etc.)load in £15 of credits in 10p's afterwards and it guarantees the repeat!

obviously make sure no one sneaks on in between and "steals your repeat"(Laugh)

Nb this actually works because the machine is "rested" and techinically "forgets" it has paid the jackpot out! :D

Brilliant isn't it? works on most extremes aswell! (but not bucketloads - for some reason that has an extended memory chip in)

Good luck!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Firefox wrote:There was another emptier for this, i never did it, but I know guys like Fader and Potwasher were forever doing them.
<giggles>
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

haha stupid machines!
dav777

Post by dav777 »

Well did it over today, 20 in 205 out, lovely. Thats me finished with it just fancied doing it over to annoy some folk :D
Also a ton in fobt and 600 out. What a good day.
Many thanks for help, some usefull.
some not :roll: