Little help?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

The words digging, hole and deeper come to mind. :lol:
dav777

Post by dav777 »

Talking about machines in general, the mc had been backing for days with no decent wins so was due a payout. This wasnt one win but the bulk came from a streak. followed fairly closely by a jp rpt. I had shoved 50 in the day before with no result. So yes up but not by that much. the fobt win was nice but i have had big losses on these before. Not going to start it all off again i but i do think they are random (ish)
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

dav777 wrote:Talking about machines in general, the mc had been backing for days with no decent wins so was due a payout. This wasnt one win but the bulk came from a streak. followed fairly closely by a jp rpt. I had shoved 50 in the day before with no result. So yes up but not by that much. the fobt win was nice but i have had big losses on these before. Not going to start it all off again i but i do think they are random (ish)
Sounds like you're doing ok to me, £205 one day, jackpot repeats the next, nothing to learn here that will beat those sort of wins.............