Skegness dry as a bone ?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

CrosbyRules wrote:kidgloves, how can u leave that cluedo after the freebie, grrrr at muggypuggywuggyness
I am supplicated at the God of Cluedo's feet. I will be embracing an eternal thrashing of never ending agony. I will be reduced to the rank of munter forthwith and my insubordination to the bible of fruit machine etiquette will be etched in blood on my forehead for all to see.

Now, to be honest I read it like this - normally GUAC will give a flat £35 then deadiness. This one did £50 - I read the extra £15 as that part of the streak bank that builds up over time as it did on the old £25's but is not the true streak, call it a mini streak pot if you like.
Tbh I've not been in that situation too often, it's nearly always flat £35 of lines then dead dead dead or £35 + obvious life next board, instant high wins/lines etc but this £50 had no obvious signs afterwards, still costed £5 for next board and I went for value instead. If it was my bad, then my bad.
Anfield - so you're saying it's got to be a streak if it goes over £40 ? This is not like the £25's then that could do £25 + £15 as part of saves streak pot then die ?
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

The £50 means that it was actually MS ready and it werent a rip so its obviously going to still be there after.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

well I dont really like to say, as I dont like speaking publicly on this board much anymore al al unless its for locations or to speak to people I want to speak to.

But yeah if it gives the extra £5 off MS it can/cant be the free board if it goes over £40 then its just a free MS and just play on for lines as if you never had that MS!
justice For The 96
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

skeggness is alrite. wanna go planet fun and bells all locals are bared!