100 REASONS WHY WE HATE ARCADES

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Scott

Post by Scott »

I wood never play the arcades becouse there always dead near me.
Cobwebs 👆
TheMission

Post by TheMission »

harry2 wrote:
thecannonball89 wrote:you only diss arcades becouse the only reason you can punt is becouse of the internet!! you wood go to arcades but you never get a look in, you only have pubs for yourself becouse no one wants the lush daily refills

Another great educational success story for Labour.
:lol: - that is all!
JG

Post by JG »

OK let's put this under analysis.

QUOTE:
"you only diss arcades becouse the only reason you can punt is becouse of the internet!! you wood go to arcades but you never get a look in, you only have pubs for yourself becouse no one wants the lush daily refills"
UNQUOTE.

You only bemoan arcades, as the only reason you can turn a profit from section 34 AWP, is because of The Internet. You would go to arcades, but find it too hard to win. You only have the pubs to yourself, because no one else wants the lush daily refills.

I was puzzled more so by the paradoxical nature of the context of the prose. I thought about letting it lay. You get lots of bizarre mumblings on this board, hence one does not always bother with seeking out the true meaning of what is written. The spooolling mistarkes are standard issue and I just extract the context from what is written, by guessing at the nearest correct word. For example, wood is probably would, not wood as in the material wood.

Spelling mistakes aside there is a query which I now feel the need to address.

1) If daily refills are so lush, inidicating bountiful, plentiful, enriching and prosperous money to be made, then why do the arcade players not battle for the profits?
ob

Post by ob »

arcade profits are mostly stuff of the past, all they have is random machines, 500's and barx.... load of crap...
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Another reason:

Fat sweaty gay git (NOT a stereotypical remark, there was a character like this!) who sits in the middle of three £25JP AWP's, playing the middle one, and 'a credit' in the ones either side of him..!

The key reason why I scrubbed arcades off of my list about 6 years ago!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
JG

Post by JG »

Andrew is not fat or sweaty!
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

i used to know an Andrew he was a complete prick, dont think he was gay though.
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

We have an local fella called andrew too who walks between all the local arcades, he's not a full shilling so just tries pressing buttons when you're playing and if he hears any coins drop he'll ask for a 'lend', i think he must escape from his carer every weekend!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Man, this could have been a really good topic, but you've WUINED IT NOW!!!!!!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Dunham, was that you in Yates's (you-know-where) last night wearing a black overcoat, helping yourself to the Vortex? If it helps, you then went and keyed the P5 and ignored the Money Spider.

I was having my pre-football dinner and heard the sound of key-in-lock and looked round to see someone who was clearly a player ...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

come down yarmouth then see how you get on! spelling mistakes....watch out i still make more than you..780 on 5s in 1day
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

:lol: Cannonball when you gonna reveal your identity to me? We must of crossed paths a few times!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Nixxy wrote:Dunham, was that you in Yates's (you-know-where) last night wearing a black overcoat, helping yourself to the Vortex? If it helps, you then went and keyed the P5 and ignored the Money Spider.

I was having my pre-football dinner and heard the sound of key-in-lock and looked round to see someone who was clearly a player ...
No lol, that was Matt B !!!!!

He came down to watch Aldershot vs Cambridge !
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Yarmouth is a **** hole. Used to visit Sands, Caesars, Joyland and Pink Palace: now full of Albanians and their crack whore girlfriends selling dope or the local stereotypical chavscum types. Might visit in the summer for nostalgias sake. Got asked to leave Showboat for the temerity of fiddling a Barcrest ie knocking back a few jackpots. Never mind, random machines will kill the industry even quicker.
Come on you Royals
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

That would have been me mate, should have come and said 'ello!

I didn't key the p5 though, never bother with those sort of things.....just had a board, took my £4 and ran!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"