FRUITS

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
GaryChandler

FRUITS

Post by GaryChandler »

The fruits around here in pubs are absolute bollllox, lost a vortex a few days ago, a invincible last night, cluedo was turned off which is now my only one left, had a look couple of days if couple of panthers are still there but nope there both gone, this is getting stupid all these good machines are going and no good machines seem to be appearing no where just getting replaced by absolute shit like goldrush. The only good thing is that i have found is a GADD on safe active but i wonder how long that will last?!?!
RUDE

Post by RUDE »

It's shocking aint it, you know what the fruits round here are like (certainly no better!).

Sorry to hear you're going through a crap spell, maybe you should reconsider your career options.
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

Move house
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Enjoy traditional fruities while thay last, because soon enough they will all be random video units.

At least there will be good old arcades, set in basements, black market-esque, running at 46% to feed your habit. :lol:
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

megastreaker wrote:Move house
You don't quite realise how funny that is :)
ob

Post by ob »

ma71lda wrote:Enjoy traditional fruities while thay last, because soon enough they will all be random video units.

At least there will be good old arcades, set in basements, black market-esque, running at 46% to feed your habit. :lol:
Where are you getting this info from? There is no law change to random machines in the pipelines? Pubs wouldnt want random machines over compensated anyhow!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Dunhamzzz wrote:
megastreaker wrote:Move house
You don't quite realise how funny that is :)
haha booked in butlins for the next 10 days!
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Just a few people I've spoken to here and there, and the general concensus seems to be a case of big bulky fruit machines being swapped for the newer slimline video fruits, such as Flashback and another one based on a car garage theme (I know they're not random but you know). These cabinets shouldn't have to be moved, just emptied, and once in a while they will change the game.

Here's something I once saw in The Moon Under Water, Deansgate, Manchester about 2 years ago. A RNG style machine by Barcrest in a huge box which was 4 foot square, with an angled screen and it had approx. 5 different games on it, no roullette or blackjack............and it was total utter dogshit, something I was glad I never saw again - it scared me.

I'd love machines, as we know 'em, to be in pubs forever but I can't see it. Even so, machines are going down the pan, Red Gaming are starting to push out a few dodgy machines these days - could be the beginning of the end. :|
dav777

Post by dav777 »

dont worry, us small time showman will keep the old machines going as long as we can, i still have a jpm monopoly earning its keep here :o
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i did warn you all its coming in my doom post ,,,,,,, half of you believed me half didnt
dav777

Post by dav777 »

I know its true, its only a matter of time, new regulations require machines to be easily readable by c of e with plug in readers, older machines cannot do this!
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

7 months, 21 days & counting..........
:x
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))