numbnuts

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

&quot wrote:
trayhop123 wrote:
Ive known of toolers (admitidly, that is hooky money) get done for money laundry and get fucked purely because they cannot prove where the money came from (and nor can you). Quite interesting really, considering they never got done for the actual tooling part.
What ever happened to innocent untill proven guilty? Not that toolers don't deserve it, but surely the powers that be should be obliged to link the money to a crime or something?

Also although premium bonds do return a crap percentage of your investment (as does everything in this climate), its a little like playing the lottery for free. The hope is always for the mil to pop your way
darcle

Post by darcle »

Have you looked into premium bonds? The limit for these is 30k.
darcle

Post by darcle »

Have you looked into premium bonds? The limit for these is 30k.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Slammer wrote: Ive known of toolers (admitidly, that is hooky money) get done for money laundry
Didn't think that trick was anything to do with tooling :wink:
Bored of the grind.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Thumper wrote:
What ever happened to innocent untill proven guilty? Not that toolers don't deserve it, but surely the powers that be should be obliged to link the money to a crime or something?

Also although premium bonds do return a crap percentage of your investment (as does everything in this climate), its a little like playing the lottery for free. The hope is always for the mil to pop your way
Yeah I don't think that they can prove you guilty without investigating the case, read severaly books which discuss money laundering. I guess the problem for toolers is they are unwilling to discuss or prove how they got the funds...

Also Lee, you are really unlucky to only get £50 every 2 months for the max bonds, I have that amount and before the slash in prizes this month, averaged about £90 a month!
Bored of the grind.
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

&quot wrote:
Slammer wrote:
trayhop123 wrote:
Ive known of toolers (admitidly, that is hooky money) get done for money laundry and get fucked purely because they cannot prove where the money came from (and nor can you). Quite interesting really, considering they never got done for the actual tooling part.

I'm no lawyer - but it is my understanding :-

With a Crime - THEY have to prove you did it.

With money - YOU have to prove how you got it.

Its basically just an easy way for the police to get huge amounts of money towards their xmas parties with very little work.
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Not too mention that all money earned from gambling is now taxable....earning large pay packets is nice but tax avoiding...? Saying that I haven't paid any tax in years lol
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

LordOoze wrote:Not too mention that all money earned from gambling is now taxable....earning large pay packets is nice but tax avoiding...? Saying that I haven't paid any tax in years lol

Uh? When did this happen...

FFS. That can't be right :? :
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

first of all tax is deducted at source the moment you drop your first pound in the machine .

your winnings are not taxable .

ady from leicester actually hired a solicitor to find this out , when he was worried about mr taxman getting his money.

as for me , ive never had an isa, ,,,,, i opted for the bonds at the time instead . maybe its the way forward ,,,,,,, just got sick of the ever dwindling returns on the bonds.

as far as proving where i got the money ,,,,,,,, im not worried it'll ever get to that , but if it did i can refer back to when i sold my house 4-5 years back.

and finally chill hrk m8 ,,,,,,,,, twas a joke
Little discipline = BIG issue

blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

trayhop123 wrote:funny this thread had been re-opened ,,,,,,,,, only a week or so ago , i cashed in my 30k ,,,,,, as for the last 12 months ive earnt on average 50quid every 2 months,,,, pathetic .

paid the cheque into natwest ,,,, will be clear next wed/thur time.

anyone got any sound investment advice ????

sensible replies please ,,,,,,,, :P ,,,,,,,, no bank of hrk , or similar suggestions .
Investments in commodities such as teak / agarwood / agroforestry are booming. (Disclaimer: I work for an alternative investment company).
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

trayhop123 wrote:first of all tax is deducted at source the moment you drop your first pound in the machine .

your winnings are not taxable .

ady from leicester actually hired a solicitor to find this out , when he was worried about mr taxman getting his money.

as for me , ive never had an isa, ,,,,, i opted for the bonds at the time instead . maybe its the way forward ,,,,,,, just got sick of the ever dwindling returns on the bonds.

as far as proving where i got the money ,,,,,,,, im not worried it'll ever get to that , but if it did i can refer back to when i sold my house 4-5 years back.

and finally chill hrk m8 ,,,,,,,,, twas a joke
(Ahem)Golds on the up Lee!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

lol @ betch .

actually took a load of scrap faringdon today , put 20 in for 70 on the hi-lo in spoons there.

gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

trayhop123 wrote:first of all tax is deducted at source the moment you drop your first pound in the machine .

That statement is sort of true. But only if you lose.
Tax is deducted off profit which is Cashbox less float. The only way every pound in the cash box is taxable is if the float/hopper is full on day of cash up.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
ob

Post by ob »

trayhop123 wrote:lol @ betch .

actually took a load of scrap faringdon today , put 20 in for 70 on the hi-lo in spoons there.

lol, amazing, used to do that area maybe 2 years ago, used to be SOOOOOOOOO covered! Dunno what the london boys are upto these days, but I'm suprised they'd leave a prime spoons location ready!

btw I feel sorry for people around the romford/ilford area, had a look today, OMG is there a load of shite around there, 90% bfm's the odd thing but that's it.... nasty...
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i know what your saying ob m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that particular faringdon spoons (which i have to pass ) had a stacker , which i had full twice .

just goes to show , no matter how many players are about , its impossible to truly stay on top of any major city ,.