doom doom and gloom sep 1 2008?????

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
TheMission

Post by TheMission »

Jackpot George wrote: What I'm saying is that part of the reason s16s could take so much was the £10/spin option and higher jackpots. Get a random s16/B3 on 25p play/£35 jackpot and I doubt it'd take any more than a non random lo-tech on similar settings. In fact in a role reversal 25p/£35 s16 vs £10/£500jp hi-tech, I'm sure the hi-tech would win.

The bigger cashbox is primarily caused by the bigger stake per play and faster play time, not that people are preferring to play these games.
This one was £2 a pop. Assuming it was all on the maximum stake, that's 17,000 games at least. They are totally different markets I admit, but I re-state my original point: cashbox is the King.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

I'm not usually a pessimist but i thought i'd refresh this old thread beings we only have a few weeks to go, scores are disappearing at an alarming rate in Leicester, and nothing decent re-sited,
we are all in the same boat and i believe its sinking fast!
:|
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

well turns out my source may have been wrong , as ive heard nowt more about it , , and i never said for definate , i did say if rumours are to be true,

still this thread was 6months ago , and apart from a handfull of new (admitidly very good) reds , what is there from any other manu to look forward to ?

im hopeing that the casbox returns for juice and the like are shit

i made 154 today , (51 from my p5 though) and had a 300 day last week in brum, so its far from over yet , i still think 2yearsmax though,

put it this way , as long as i can consistently make over 60quid a day ,then il do this forever

any more thoughts gents 6months on??

ps chin up martin m8
Little discipline = BIG issue

ob

Post by ob »

trayhop123 wrote:well turns out my source may have been wrong , as ive heard nowt more about it , , and i never said for definate , i did say if rumours are to be true,

still this thread was 6months ago , and apart from a handfull of new (admitidly very good) reds , what is there from any other manu to look forward to ?

im hopeing that the casbox returns for juice and the like are shit

i made 154 today , (51 from my p5 though) and had a 300 day last week in brum, so its far from over yet , i still think 2yearsmax though,

put it this way , as long as i can consistently make over 60quid a day ,then il do this forever

any more thoughts gents 6months on??

ps chin up martin m8

making good at the moment, but off older machines, if newer machines keep turning out to be dire, we're in trouble..

also as an aside trayhop, I disagree about new reds, ie. I find cash or bust and copperloadofthis to be much poorer than older reds, although I agree that reds are very much a rarity these days anyhow.
petera

Post by petera »

Ive discussed this before in here
But for those that missed it ............
TOUGH SHIT !
Most of you have been greedy and more importantly LAZY !
Ive always mainly played a few hours a few times a week and during the early years I learnt a trade which to this day gives me a self employed business which I do very well at.
When machines change which of course they will do some of you will be in the shit , especially the ones that never bothered with education and of course the lazy ones.
So to the members that have no futureI only have one thing to say to you ......

Enjoy sweeping those floors !
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

you sound so anti it's unreal, surely you're only here to stir people up,you must make friends soooooo easily :)
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

petera wrote:Enjoy sweeping those floors !
There are other ways to make Tax-Free money, I'm already utilising my money & savings accoringly to refect this. If you are bright enough to make money slotting, you won't be sweeping floors or working for a burger-chain.
quizard

Post by quizard »

jeffvickers wrote:
There are other ways to make Tax-Free money, I'm already utilising my money & savings accoringly to refect this.
Would you like to elaborate Jeff? Profits from trading on ebay or anywhere else are certainly not legally tax free. In the UK there is only really income from gambling/gaming that is. I would start learning to play poker if I was you :)
petera

Post by petera »

mr lugsy wrote:you sound so anti it's unreal, surely you're only here to stir people up,you must make friends soooooo easily :)
yep really anti to fuckin idiots who know nothing but how to get a few coins from a machine and wont get off there lazy arses to improve themselves and then will finally sign on (if they are not already) and expect people like me to pay for them
if thats anti then sign me up.
petera

Post by petera »

jeffvickers wrote:
There are other ways to make Tax-Free money, I'm already utilising my money & savings accoringly to refect this. If you are bright enough to make money slotting, you won't be sweeping floors or working for a burger-chain.
Since when do you need to be "bright" to go slotting ?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

perera i cant work you out m8, ,

first of all lets deal with lazy, why are we lazy ? some of us are out the door at 8 traveling to our first score , and sometimes dont get in till after 12am , so allthough you obviously dont consider this as work , we do.

lazy , but more hours than doctors some weeks , lazy yeah right ,

your one of those closed minded people like our auntys and uncles that think because we dont have a ''conventional job'' then we must be crime ridden scumbags

i havent taken a penny off the state in the last 12 years at least , so where do you get off slagging us all off

strikes me your just jell jell

your real problem isnt with us , its with your own sad little life ,

get a new one , twat

mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

well said man of steel .
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

evening lugs m8

know-your-role

Post by know-your-role »

trayhop123 wrote:perera i cant work you out m8, ,

first of all lets deal with lazy, why are we lazy ? some of us are out the door at 8 traveling to our first score , and sometimes dont get in till after 12am , so allthough you obviously dont consider this as work , we do.

lazy , but more hours than doctors some weeks , lazy yeah right ,

your one of those closed minded people like our auntys and uncles that think because we dont have a ''conventional job'' then we must be crime ridden scumbags

i havent taken a penny off the state in the last 12 years at least , so where do you get off slagging us all off

strikes me your just jell jell

your real problem isnt with us , its with your own sad little life ,

get a new one , twat
fucking brilliant he had that coming to him!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
no pms please
petera

Post by petera »

Whats wrong......
Hit a nerve or 2 did I ?