doom doom and gloom sep 1 2008?????

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
petera

Post by petera »

I have no idea what sudo cream is
Do you use it on your horses ?
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

petera wrote:I have no idea what sudo cream is
Your nan had some nappy rash... ask her about the wonders of Sudo Cream
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Its sudocrem not cream
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
know-your-role

Post by know-your-role »

mr lugsy wrote: 44 pound cat c 's, :lol: comedy speculation
look i know people above the likes of me and you its £44, strange i know!!! dont take me for a pineapple i'm no fucking yogurt top!
no pms please
petera

Post by petera »

HorseRacingKing wrote:
petera wrote:I have no idea what sudo cream is
Your nan had some nappy rash... ask her about the wonders of Sudo Cream
How do you know this ?.........
Have you been having sex with my nan ?
petera

Post by petera »

know-your-role wrote:
look i know people above the likes of me and you its £44, strange i know!!! dont take me for a pineapple i'm no fucking yogurt top!
LMAO !!

Post of the day !
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

know-your-role wrote:
shh! now listen ,i know the people who talk of fruit and dairy products and sit in big houses talking fromage frais to mister grapefruit,master greengage and miester sharonfruit,they chat and they whisper sweet summer salads ,but their vitamin c enriched wafflings are only heard by the leftover green bananas and not by the strawberries and fresh double cream.
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

JG wrote:Well fairplay.

Hold on now. You're 36. £10 cash jackpots. That was.....hmmm......let me see 11 years ago wasn't it isn't it? Hmmm?

1997ish. '96. So you were 25 at the time you started winning. So you must have been losing for at least ten years before hand. How did you support yourself before then? If it DOES get as bad as your rumour says it might (which I doubt) then just get a job in finance. I've seen some ropey fools in that sector, if they can do it and not get sacked, then someone with a bit of acumen can do it. No sweeping up, but you will have people above you. That's life, humble pie time, it's not that bad. Well do whatever appeals to you, but I said finance as most fruity bloopers have quick mathematical brains.

If you were caning it from £10 jackpot days, surely you have some other business interests? Unless you live a very hedonistic lifestyle. If you have some funds to fall back on, it'll give you time to adjust and decide on a new career. If that's Mark Pyne and Ady Carnapoussis you're on about, Ady has links with Dave Chapman the MD of CGL Insurance Ltd. He also knows someone big in IGT, but that's another flip of the coin. So again that's insurance, so you know.....check which doors are open. Hope it works out for you..
Given where we are in the finance industry at the moment - i'd say thats the last place you'd want to stick your CV.!!!!

I hear mcdonalds are recruiting mind...
"ahhh look dont bother going in there its a bell fruit"
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

ob wrote:On what grounds do you state this sept. 2008 thing, it sounds like a lot of speculation...

As a reply to your post in general, I'm happy to milk the money off machines for the moment, when it ends, it ends, got a good degree (and indeed masters degree) that only finished last year, so when it's over I'll get myself a proper job....

As for other full time players without such qualifications....I'd be a bit more concerned.... as an aside I might add that I know a few players that invested in business's from fruit money, they all ended up LOSING money - it's easier said than done, don't kid yourself.
Ob - why would you want to play f/m's when you have a masters ? which would command what, prob 4 x what you are currently making ?
"ahhh look dont bother going in there its a bell fruit"
ob

Post by ob »

fmlad2002 wrote:
ob wrote:On what grounds do you state this sept. 2008 thing, it sounds like a lot of speculation...

As a reply to your post in general, I'm happy to milk the money off machines for the moment, when it ends, it ends, got a good degree (and indeed masters degree) that only finished last year, so when it's over I'll get myself a proper job....

As for other full time players without such qualifications....I'd be a bit more concerned.... as an aside I might add that I know a few players that invested in business's from fruit money, they all ended up LOSING money - it's easier said than done, don't kid yourself.
Ob - why would you want to play f/m's when you have a masters ? which would command what, prob 4 x what you are currently making ?
Because I'm a lazy bugger :P
JG

Post by JG »

Total refreshing brutal honesty.

Amen.

Hallelujah.

If it's a masters in clog studies (sort of degree they offer at Houventry University) then stick to playing the p4 dials.

"I praise the Lord!" said a Cleudo? Super Sleuth on a hi/lo gamble.
Quick tip: You could reverse 6s and 7s on this on the ?hi/lo, but reverse a 5 and you would lose. Obviously that's only if it wanted you to win. If it wanted you to lose then going hi on a 2 was suicide as was going lower. Your best bet was to plug it, so you didn't have to face the indignity of losing.

Is the finance industry that bad? I thought it was all about a free Porsche (to show off to Poker Pete) and a 30k bonus for suckering someone into signing up for life insurance. What's that? Your second half left removed deceased cousin may have had type 2 diabetes. Oh dear. That boosts the premium up to £20 a month. Please sign here. Or maybe it's the company you work for that gets the free Porsche and you have to stick with £7.42/hr. I don't know.

RE: Cost of living. £100 for a tank of petrol and a Chinese. Time to buy a bike and grow a vegetable patch - you're too pampered Pyney! £100/day will get you through but I know what you mean. The media is awful. Hey! We're in a crunch thing if you didn't know already. I'm actually going to get a solar bloopa for the house. Quite pricey, but I have the space for it and it will be useful when you have a girlfriend and outlaws who like heating in August albeit a wet and shitey weather August.
Who said you can't grow sweet and sour sauce on a vegetable patch? I bet Ramsey could, he'd have some wierd shit that he'd plant, he'd get his kids to dig it up and then mash it up with a pig's bladder and some resin from a tree in Madagascar and half a pound of cannabis leaves and a pigeon's powdered beak and it'd taste sublime. It would be garnished with a shark's intestine. Now that's food, that's food. Feed me! FEED ME NOW!