ERROR 17 - that means you've been fiddling it!!!!!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

ob wrote:
Nixxy wrote:Yeah, is there any reason why this pub can't be named and shamed - it would be beneficial to us all I think.
ok I dont remember the pub name, but it was a pub near sutton (south london), on a crossroads with panther and money mad monsters, beforewhich it had pulsation and rock around the clock... perhpas someone who played around there aswell might have an idea of what the pub is called eh...
the reason could bve we all now know whwere he plays and what fruits are there!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've a feeling that ob doesn't stick to one particular area of play... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
TheMission

Post by TheMission »

I remember Error 17: that shite '80s pop group. Oh no, wait...

Error 17 = payout jam. Which do you prefer - strawberry or blackcurrant?

* Gets coat * :lol:
ob

Post by ob »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]I've a feeling that ob doesn't stick to one particular area of play... ]

too right :)
CARDSHARK007

alarms on machines

Post by CARDSHARK007 »

fukk that anfield, walking i mean on an IOU. i claim every last penny fukk them, its not u thats in the wrong is it be fair!! wot u don't ask 4 u don't get thats how i look at it! i know most times u get camelled off them, but even still u gotta claim it back! If it was a regular punter they would payout the ££££££ immediately, its just us lot they fukkin h8 :lol:
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

ob wrote:
Nixxy wrote:Yeah, is there any reason why this pub can't be named and shamed - it would be beneficial to us all I think.
ok I dont remember the pub name, but it was a pub near sutton (south london), on a crossroads with panther and money mad monsters, beforewhich it had pulsation and rock around the clock... perhpas someone who played around there aswell might have an idea of what the pub is called eh...
Hmm, I've been known to stray over that way (was in Sutton as recently as Sunday).

You could've been anywhere, all roads lead to Sutton :)

It wasn't The Woodstock, near Stonecot Hill, per chance?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

quality agora sutton
ob

Post by ob »

betchrider wrote:quality agora sutton
it is?!?!?! fuck knows what you're playing then mate!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

last year was quality shouldda said
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

i've got an i.o.u from this shady pub for £42. went in on thursday and they said thet the fella haden't been in and that when he did they were gonna ring me "but wouldn't give me the cash untill then because it said hopper tamper error". when i got home i dug out my crown leasure complaints card and called them, they said the engineer had been there for doors on thursday and left the money behind the bar. :x :x :x
so on monday i'm back in to argue the toss, as crown said they cleared the error so the moneys mine. if that dosen't work then i feel a half-brick through the window to make myself feel better :)
Fuck you Noel.
Martal~Wombat.

Post by Martal~Wombat. »

YoungKai wrote:i've got an i.o.u from this shady pub for £42. went in on thursday and they said thet the fella haden't been in and that when he did they were gonna ring me "but wouldn't give me the cash untill then because it said hopper tamper error". when i got home i dug out my crown leasure complaints card and called them, they said the engineer had been there for doors on thursday and left the money behind the bar. :x :x :x
so on monday i'm back in to argue the toss, as crown said they cleared the error so the moneys mine. if that dosen't work then i feel a half-brick through the window to make myself feel better :)
Ive had exactly the same thing happen 2 me,
only i did get paid in the end, took 2 big beefcakes in
with me and he said "i'll pay it outta me own pocket"
which was lies, the company said they had already paid out!

u gotta watch 'em!
One day you're the pigeons.....
...the next day you're the statues!!