I've said it before but this time I've gotta mean it

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
rocket

I've said it before but this time I've gotta mean it

Post by rocket »

Well I know I've done the 'I'm not gambling' thing before, as have many others, and failed. But I'm doing it again, and it has to stop before I nosedive into complete self destruct and end up sending myself to an early grave.

Spunked 300 quid today online. Don't know how, it was gone before I knew it. I'm now over a grand overdrawn, with no income coming in, and I have an £800 uni accommodation fee to pay.

I'm 18 years old...I shouldn't be doing this to myself. It's fucking me up big time and needs to stop.

I might drop in every now and again and see whats going on - I'll probably just drop in the General and Off Topic sections rather than getting involved or tempted by anything else.

Adios...
Martal~Wombat.

Post by Martal~Wombat. »

Good luck with whatever decision u make rocket
when the funds have gone there's not a
lot u can do
U must not do online gaming though m8
that's the killer !
hope u sort yaself out & r back online soon
take care
One day you're the pigeons.....
...the next day you're the statues!!
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Was temped into a 100% BONUS sign up today.

On-line gambling, misleading wankers. To receive your bonus, you have to play through 20 times your deposit, as I deposited £40, I have to play through £800 worth of money. Now I have decided to use the red/black method in the past, and its amazing how many 0s come out. On-line gaming is a disgrace. Luckily, I managed to walk away with £30.25. A loss os £9.25 for 1/2 hour of "entertainment ad have accrued £2.21 towards my £40(100% bonus) total. I think i'll hapilly accept the loss, till the fuckers decide not to pay me out till I have verified my age by fax(I'm 33) because I have used a Solo card.

By the way, wheres Alderney? Is it a Channel Island or something?
And whos the corrupt governor/MP/ethics/gambling commission?
rocket

Post by rocket »

Theyre crap bonuses like that - you can get them where you get the money straight away, you just have to play it through 20x or whatever. Still crap, but at least you get the money to play with.

Thanks for the words MW.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Online gambling is awful.

Now I wont hide the fact ive sat in front of a s16 for 4 hours and done £500 through it to walk off with nothing.

But with my first go online I was 300 down within 20 minutes. which was scary, I deposited £50 and gota free £50, only to find out that when I though I was doing £5 a spin on a fruity (thought Id do that much as I was there to actually gamble for once in my life),

I was doing £50.00 .......

£50 a spin on a 1 winline machine, the smallest win didnt even make up my stake, Id have had to get something in the top 2/3 of the wins to make any money!

But seriosuly, your situation isnt that bad. When you hit 0, you become uber disciplined and learn that life is a debt anyway, it just really doesnt matter at the end of the day.
Martal~Wombat.

Post by Martal~Wombat. »

take it easy
One day you're the pigeons.....
...the next day you're the statues!!
pierkid

Post by pierkid »

Hate hearing these kind of things from a good guy of the forum, good luck to though mate, if you need a chat you know my MSN.
stop the swag.
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

everyone has their tales of woe online. last year, from september to christmas, i lost nearly £1,500 on poker and roulette online. it's too easy to roll in drunk at stupid o'clock in he morning and think "i'll just have a nift on poker and clean up from all the pissheads" :| . Then it's "fuck, lost it, just have another fifty to make it back on the roulette". i genuinly feel your pain rocket, at lease you can realise that you fucked up, thats the hardest part. (cue cheesy violin music)
Fuck you Noel.
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

Hi mate I posted a similar message on here saying I was going to quit and so far so good. Its hard. As others have said walk away from online gambling is dangerous. I spent £40 once in about 10 mins was gutted and never again.

Do football accumulators. You never know your luck. £5 bet for a possible £1000 just take it easy. Its hard but after the first week its easier. You'll feel prund of yourself. You need to try and get to the point where gambling can be just a few quid here and there or do something you know you might win at. Failing that I would just try and stop altogether if you can't control it. There is no shame in admitting you've screwed up.
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

I think i have found an exploit on one of the AWP's

Have been doing it for about 2 months and can make between 10-50 profit a day, in about 20 mins.

Only seems to work every other day though with fresh deposits.

I am sure they will update the code soon enough but until then :lol:

£50 deposit and out of around 40 times it has only not resulted in a profit once :wink:

These are my withdrawals since 10th Jan, each time i deposited £50, ignore the £277 at the end though that was something else.

£637 withdrawals for £450 deposits, but every withdrawal is over my £50 initial deposit. 8)

Havent been able to do every other day due to working away etc / being bothered :P
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

mattrick wrote:I think i have found an exploit on one of the AWP's

Have been doing it for about 2 months and can make between 10-50 profit a day, in about 20 mins.

Only seems to work every other day though with fresh deposits.

I am sure they will update the code soon enough but until then :lol:

£50 deposit and out of around 40 times it has only not resulted in a profit once :wink:
prepare for a flood of PMs
cashino

Post by cashino »

Have NEVER gambled online, I suppose too afraid, it's like drinking on your own, no-one to tell you when you've had enough,or sex on your own,
no-one to tell you you're doing it badly....

Anyway, just from the free chips on full-tilt I can see the vast amount of dodgy beats u get, and the 'training' hands that come out frequently, i.e. 3-aces/straignt/flush and full-house ALL in same hand, delivered in a way to keep all 6 players betting until the river...NASTY!
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

I sometimes go ladbrokes to do my accumulator for £5 and then I ask for the training card behind the counter and have a gamble on the roulette for free. I got to £1,000 the other day and it passed the time. I also got it out my sysytem for free.
rocket

Post by rocket »

*considers a PM to Mattrick* :lol:
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

training cards in the ladbrokes? can I do that around here and have a free gamble on the roullete
justice For The 96