neebie question

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
zondax666

neebie question

Post by zondax666 »

hi im new 2 this site have been playing pub fruitys for a while now i understand some of the fundementals of playing but always win some lose some but my question is when i was working in pubs had these lads come in and they would always empty all the machines eg jackpot within half an hour oto an hour can any1 shed any light on this thanks
JakeyC

Post by JakeyC »

If I were mean I'd just say it's noobie, not neebie, n00b.

But as I'm more mature I'll continue...

You say they emptied the machines, and give getting the jackpot as an example of this. Unless the machine only had £25/£35 in it, it would take several jackpots to empty the machine as the hoppers can hold up to £250.

I suspect what actually happened was they pumped a lot of cash through it for 30mins then collected what appeared to be a large sum of money, when in fact it's perfectly possible to cycle a couple of hundred coins through the machine and even collecting £105 at the end represents a loss.
zondax666

Post by zondax666 »

thank you but the spelling mistake was on purpose got YOUR attention didnt it lol :wink:
Scott

Post by Scott »

what machines are they ''emptying'' ??
Cobwebs 👆
darren

Post by darren »

Jackpot within an hour is nothing pal, havnt you ever played a ready panther, got it first go and had jackpot within 30 secs? :D

Its rare for a player to take even half an hour to get his first jackpot, generally they play VERY fast.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Normally person playing a machine, taknig everything in, Id say about 5er a minute.

A player with coins in his hand lookngn to cut all the BS out probably 3x that if the machine will let him.
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

i think i must have done about forty quid into a holey moley in one minute last week. £15 in 9-11 seconds, one nudge board, reverse the gamble.
repeat twice. easy peasy :) :)
Fuck you Noel.
pierkid

Re: neebie question

Post by pierkid »

zondax666 wrote:hi im new 2 this site have been playing pub fruitys for a while now i understand some of the fundementals of playing but always win some lose some but my question is when i was working in pubs had these lads come in and they would always empty all the machines eg jackpot within half an hour oto an hour can any1 shed any light on this thanks
Your supposed to be working not spying on the local chav!
stop the swag.
toby

Post by toby »

oi!! im that chav!! i play fast.. plus allmost evryone plays 50p per spin.. there fore.. a pound dont go far.. 5-10 secs?? easy to do :D

Toby
So wat i cnt spel hu givs? :P
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

You can do a tenner in about 5 seconds on a MS pulsation that doesn't give you a spin. Had it happen before!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Scott

Post by Scott »

£22 in a CCP on mega spins without a board in about 15 seconds, left hand on start, right hand feeding.... did a £75 top in the end though :)
Cobwebs 👆
Martal~Wombat.

Post by Martal~Wombat. »

Usually done in under half an hr on 'decent' reds with
50p MS option even if they're being stubborn!
One day you're the pigeons.....
...the next day you're the statues!!