Do you...?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

do you... or do you not :D

yes
95%
no
5%

Total votes: 22

toby

Do you...?

Post by toby »

your playing a fruit.. ( any fruit) and you hold the reels.. even if it dont flash :O some people do some people dont :D i personaly do.. because it may have been fucked about with :d

toby
So wat i cnt spel hu givs? :P
mjd

Post by mjd »

in anticipation of a hold aye :lol:
boom
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

Yes me too, it drives my mates crazy, as soon as the reels spin my left hand is hovering over the hold buttons, even if they don't hold i'll still have a few presses, just incase :roll:
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

depends wat im playing if a red no i go 4 the usual player stance right hand feeding coins in left hand on start mega spin,come on we all do it
i got more routes than loreal
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

pickareel wrote:depends wat im playing if a red no i go 4 the usual player stance right hand feeding coins in left hand on start mega spin,come on we all do it
Apart from us lefties :D Right hand on the start button and left hand feeding the coins in. Aint got a clue where the saying Keggy handed come from :D :D
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Scott

Post by Scott »

i always hold the reels even when not lit, just habit really.
Cobwebs 👆
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Yes, but not in a Party Time "If I bash these reels they will go up" sort of way.

Post by Guest »

I always press them in anticipation of the hold - how annoying is it though when you're pressing for a hold and it gives a nudge :!: :x :x
pickareel wrote:depends wat im playing if a red no i go 4 the usual player stance right hand feeding coins in left hand on start mega spin,come on we all do it
Oh yes ... you can spin off a pound before it hits the cash box at the bottom :lol:
clownymo

Post by clownymo »

no matter what machine, i always get a vicious case of fruity fingers, and i have no idea why. i live in hope i guess...
"What an abolute stitch up that machine is"
"Mate, i just ran £30 through it, it's ready to go"
"It just completely screwed me over"
"How much did you put in?"
"A pound"
toby

Post by toby »

[quote="&quot"]I always press them in anticipation of the hold - how annoying is it though when you're pressing for a hold and it gives a nudge :!: :x :x

haha same!

fuk em :p i jus spose its habbit

toby
So wat i cnt spel hu givs? :P