Who are the REAL players

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
GlowingLikeAchristmastree

Who are the REAL players

Post by GlowingLikeAchristmastree »

I go out everyday, monday to saturday gambling, don't get me wrong i may come down 50down now n then, but i always win 400-500 a week avv.. i never EVER been into a red for 400-500 pound.. not even 200-300 lol wtf r u lot doing recyling 40 times? i don't get it..lol i play reds.. rovers.. cludo's, extremes. but chit some of ur story's on these red's is unreal i play em everyday.. never get into them for no where near as much! they not that nasty. you got to be doing something wrong.. invincible for 200 .. yea seen it, but it throw's it bk out. but 1 guy 500.. in service.. going bk for it..llol fck that give up now !! LOL
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Play a few more SMTMs and Snakez. I'm sure you'll sail past £200 into one of these at some point, they are just pure evil.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

This bloke is pissing me off already....CLUEEEEEEEEY
Unbelievable Jeff
GlowingLikeAchristmastree

Post by GlowingLikeAchristmastree »

i play snakes every otherday, and prob played it 50 times different 1s, and to be honest never took a bad beat on it..10 20 down on a bad day, guess we take them on from different point's i will walk 5er down if not bonus'ing .. i guess that's why u in em for 300 quid ! lol
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

Maybe I am getting old and grouchy but I can only understand about 50% of what Christmas tree said.

Can anyone translate the rest.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I take it you never push for a top on reds then? I've seen a S & L twice Red up and cost loads to go in. Streakys session was very extreme but £100 + on a red is getting more & more common every month.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

if you play enough reds, i don't care if your the best player in the universe, you will eventually have a nightmare on one. FACT! especially now with there new incarnations (S&L, SMTM, blah blah).
mjd

Post by mjd »

Whats there to envy about that?
boom
ob

Post by ob »

gambogaz1 wrote:I take it you never push for a top on reds then? I've seen a S & L twice Red up and cost loads to go in. Streakys session was very extreme but £100 + on a red is getting more & more common every month.
now that is more like sense gambogaz, glowinglikeachristmas tree, you sound like the typical pikey rubbish player that is completely up himself and exagerates profits etc. you're not the first and you won't be the last.
TheMission

Re: Who are the REAL players

Post by TheMission »

GlowingLikeAchristmastree wrote:I go out everyday, monday to saturday gambling
I have a shop open 24 hours a day - except at night.
GlowingLikeAchristmastree wrote:llol fck that give up now !! LOL
My sentiments exactly when I (tried) to read your piss poor attempt at writing in sensible English. :roll:
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

ob wrote:
gambogaz1 wrote:I take it you never push for a top on reds then? I've seen a S & L twice Red up and cost loads to go in. Streakys session was very extreme but £100 + on a red is getting more & more common every month.
now that is more like sense gambogaz, glowinglikeachristmas tree, you sound like the typical pikey rubbish player that is completely up himself and exagerates profits etc. you're not the first and you won't be the last.
The guy hasnt had the nightmare experience and to be honest nor have I, not to say I dont beleive its possible..

Anyway you seem to be laying it on thick here boys, his comments sounded reasonable really..
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

ob wrote:
The guy hasnt had the nightmare experience and to be honest nor have I, not to say I dont beleive its possible..

Anyway you seem to be laying it on thick here boys, his comments sounded reasonable really..
ob

Post by ob »

GlowingLikeAchristmastree wrote: guess we take them on from different point's i will walk 5er down if not bonus'ing .. l
OH MY GOD HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING HERE, BONUSING?!?!?!? OH NO I CANT BELIEVE IT, WHAT A GREAT SIGN BONUSING IS, OMG DOES THAT MEAN ITS NOT COMPLETELY BURNT AND HAS NOT JUST GIVEN £105????

OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMOGMG THAT MUST MEAN ITS ON FOR THE FORCE.....

sigh....
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

TBH it sounds as if he has had a lucky week (maybe couple of weeks) on the m/c's and is now just gloating. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of that £400-£500 came from a win on an FOBT anyway.

I played S&L last wkd. busy pub, no refill and no players in our town. It was full and still took over £150 from me before I gave up pushing for the top and started taking wins -ended up with £80 back and was reasonably happy with that. Was actually offered super shooter on red after about £100 in but rejected it - did someone say this jackpot capable?

And it showed signs of anti force aswell.Funnily enough as soon as I took the first £25 though it loosened up loads and was happy to award red features and skillstops. Will no doubt take it on again but must admit all teh time I was playing it I was shaking my head and saying to myself "oh bugger - this is what MattB warned us all about!<laugh>" :)
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Red super shooter is JP capable yes. It gives a slow down pick a win that flashes across random amounts on the board. So JP is on the board but it doesn't mean it will offer ot you.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens