poker machines

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

poker machines

Post by Guest »

I feel sick, Just back from an 8 hour session on a hi-lo poker machine.

Locals said it might be worth a few quid as it hasnt paid anything big in ages, i found it was backing and seemed to be playing OK. After im about £150 in i decide to try to force it :o ops: It then proceeds to go hot and cold, sometimes gambling to around £20+. To cut a long story short i put a further £350ish in and blew it as well. I also done something incredibly stupid....

3 of a kind betting in 30p a go. The hi-lo gamble allowed me to win 8 consecutive gambles doubling the win each time. I lost £230 going higher than a 4 :shock: . I mean obviously it wasnt intentional but it doesnt tell you how much you have won until you hit collect, i was just hi-loing very quickly and clicked on after. :(

The thing is, im still a cool £200 up. If it wasnt for a certain emptiable machine located on the premises then id be fucked

Am i bullshitting, no :o

Also while on topic of poker machines has anyone seen the new heads up texas hold em machines, you play against the computer but its so obviously fixed :lol: . As an example, player has A 10 suited, 9/10 computer will have A J suited or above :roll: