Good day

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
anfield road

Good day

Post by anfield road »

Checking pubs taody anyway played me rovers - £15 odd profit

Extreme#1 - £31
Extreme#2 - £36

played a CCP was not redding but after £12 in sort of trapped it through steps and swaps took the top hoping for the streak but no just a £35.

Found an Invicible which I stopped for OMG haha - Red from the off and took £8 for a £35 then £20 later the 2nd top for £35 and then thought sound but no 2 credits later a board red and it goes up for a £70 lmao.

Found a Cash Attack tried it for a revolver took £60 and went up natrually for £70

Holey Moley red took £20 to give a £84 top>???

Then found an Invincible in the same pub as a rovers made about £40 in there.

Found a cluedo which was £20 profit - on the good program luckily enough :)

Then me 2 other rovers which I made a sweet £30 between them, but now it will be 2 days before anything is anywere near ready
justice For The 96
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

Nice one mate

I used to play odd machines in Liverpool but gave up about 5 weeks ago. Wanted to enjoy christmas and and spend me time drinking and partying.
pierkid

Post by pierkid »

megastreaker wrote:Nice one mate

I used to play odd machines in Liverpool but gave up about 5 weeks ago. Wanted to enjoy christmas and and spend me time drinking and partying.
As it should be!!!
stop the swag.
RUDE

Post by RUDE »

I totally agree, I've all-but given up for the festive season.

There too much eating, drinking and being merry to get on with.

Plus had 3 days of constant playing last weekend and now can't really be bothered to get involved in anything!

Merry Christmas all.
JG

Post by JG »

That's the one, nothing worse than a big fat loss pre Christmas to spoil that Christmas Dinner. Finish on a high, don't get involved in anything more dangerous than a £5 Duff Beer Guide or a $2 mtt.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've got bags of overtime keeping me busy over the next couple of weeks. Not got much to chose from at the moment anyway so i'm taking a break for a week or 2.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

aye, i think i'm gonna call it quits after this week. made enough set me up nicely for xmas merryment/shopping. having said that i know that as soon as i get a day where i have nothing to do i'll be straight back out there.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

so nobody's gonna play owt whilst there out drinking and being merry i dont think so
RUDE

Post by RUDE »

Don't think I will. As I said in my previous post, playing while out with (non-playing) mates is the least sociable thing you can do as it takes you out of the group and the conversation.

I always used to play when out if I saw something ready but the amount of times I missed out on a fair part of a good evening got a bit depressing (asides from the fact your pulling chances are effectively blown to bits!).

Be giving it a miss tonight.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I've just had my last day of playing today and made a smashing £146 pfofit in just over 3 hours. Had to work for it though, now its time to play poker indoors, in the warmth surrounded by creature comforts. :D

Best of luck to those still playing and I hope everyone gets what they want on Christmas day! 8)
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

just chat round machine
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

ma71lda wrote:Best of luck to those still playing and I hope everyone gets what they want on Christmas day! 8)
Can't say I blame you for the move to poker as that is my fall back also but I will stay on the fruits a bit longer. Good luck with the poker!
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Everyone is in the pubs drinking round xmas so ill be out and about definelty to make some mega money!!! Family and friends first but i will def get out and out too.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I'm still gonna play the fruits dude, but not until after Christmas! :)

Why run the risk of having a couple of bad days and spoiling the festive period?
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

ChangingStakeCancelsHold wrote:Don't think I will. As I said in my previous post, playing while out with (non-playing) mates is the least sociable thing you can do as it takes you out of the group and the conversation.

I always used to play when out if I saw something ready but the amount of times I missed out on a fair part of a good evening got a bit depressing (asides from the fact your pulling chances are effectively blown to bits!).

Be giving it a miss tonight.
Not coming down to Bognor then :D :D