Men v Women

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Terry Tibbs

Re: Men v Women

Post by Terry Tibbs »

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:Britain loves gambling.............
When women lose they accept they've lost. When men lose they've either been cheated, conned or swizzled.

Men like to believe they've mastered technology so using machines as an excuse wont wash. Skill is the choice and the type that allows more options of blame

women obviously struggle with technology so are fine when they lose and they probably cant be arsed taxing their brains on skill based gambling as essentially its entertainment to them that sometimes they win on.

Men dont gamble for entertainment we dont see odds as the chances of winning we see it as how much we'll definately be walking out of that door with

thats my explanation anyway.
you don’t just jump into bed with Terry Tibbs, you take Terry Tibbs out to lunch, you wine and dine him, you give him an oil massage then he gives you 1950 if you’re lucky!
theoak

Post by theoak »

red hot knights; jp followed by two IMs. Had played before this, but not memorably.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

On the subject of psychology and philosophy. I see myself as a happy go lucky, glass half full type of person.

Now, lets say you're playing in a pub, lets call it 'PUB A', and you're struggling having a hard time , machines that usually play nice are being arses. Say there are 3 machines and you're in there for 40 mins, I end up £50 down yet you was £90 down at one point.

Obviously now its time to take a walk to 'PUB B'. You purchase a drink and play on your least favourite machine first, you plough through all 5 machines in here (hmm, I wonder what chain this is?!) and you end up £100 to the good in here.

How do you feel.....

I try to be happy I'm £50 up and count my blessings that it could be worse. I also try and tell myself that there was someone doing their nut in PUB B while I was losing in PUB A, and if I went to PUB B first I would have lost more than just £50. Yet, there is always this niggling voice in the back of my head telling me the complete opposite.

It all boils down to P.M.A -

Positive Mental Attitude.

Saying that though, I used to be indicisive but these days I'm not too sure :P
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

My first wins were on Royal roulette didnt have a clue what i was doing at that time i didnt even no what reel blasts were :lol: . I even remember having 8-9 of them. anyways took about 20-35 off a couple of quid first time. Cant remember my first big loss tho.

I also believe in the happy go lucky think positive way.

Also an AWP to a woman is like a washing machine to me havent got a clue always had it done for me. Terrible! dont know im born and all that.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

vickers ur comment on the lesbian couple is spot on son, there everywhere
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

getting a 40p cherry on a £150 pot luck on ferry with school holding my finger on gamble button upto £60 and impressing all the fanny to boot