realfruits

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
the_legend

realfruits

Post by the_legend »

does anybody know anything about this site..
9.99 to become a member is it worth it..
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

in a word...NO!

old information!

Post by Guest »

Sure as hell is not.

Add me on msn, dhalliday23@hotmail.co.uk. i will sort you out with basic info (more than you will get form realfruits) and if your willing to pay i may give you info that will be of use nowadays, depends entirely as how i see you, no offence :wink: .

Also, anyone else feels like adding me please do! I already have quite a few MSN contacts from this site. But the more the merryer :wink:
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

As with all of these sites the contacts you make are worth far more than any nominal membership fee. The username and password was publicly posted for this site several years ago. £9.99 isn't much to the so called serious player. When first up and running there was some really current info posted.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't everyone given exactly the same username and password?

It was nicely presented/laid out site, which was left stagnant.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Oli

Post by Oli »

Yes that's right nixxy. Legend, i have the whole site on my computer which i will give you for free if you want. Although it has NO useful information so it won't help you at all.
streaky bacon?
105TOP

Post by 105TOP »

I'll come to your area and teach you to play fruits and you get 5% of my winnings in your town
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Although thats a terrible offer, its probably better than realfruits :P

I seem to remember the login involving zebra somewhere. You are right though, everyone had the same login so it got spread about. I remember reading it about 2-3 years ago, and i'm willing to bet nothing has changed. It was on about Beanstreaks etc. and basically had no useful info for your money. It also used to cost £25 to join i think! :shock:
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
technics69

Post by technics69 »

i signed up for the realfruits website 6 years ago the password was zebra101 not sure if everyone was given the same login name but to me it was well worth the £20 i paid. i used one of the guides at an airport on way to majorca and made £150 on the superhold cheats with lord of rings.
now i cant seem to find the site so i think its closed.

went back to the site about 2 years ago but all guides seemed old and the new ones which were appearing seemed to come out only after the machines have been rechipped so they were pointless.
cashino

Post by cashino »

technics69 wrote:i signed up for the realfruits website 6 years ago the password was zebra101 not sure if everyone was given the same login name but to me it was well worth the £20 i paid. i used one of the guides at an airport on way to majorca and made £150 on the superhold cheats with lord of rings.
now i cant seem to find the site so i think its closed.

went back to the site about 2 years ago but all guides seemed old and the new ones which were appearing seemed to come out only after the machines have been rechipped so they were pointless.
I recommend the arcadenemy emptiers pack and cassette,same price I think....
http://www.machineguard-uk.com

Even has king kebab i hear....
JG

Post by JG »

Coconut Shy!!!!

Cheers - nice one.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

coconut shy....... that takes me back did a few fairgrounds ,, luckily got it very early, cleaned up in skeggy, pockets full of tokens lol.... worked on 4quid or 8quid token version but not the 6quid token version, never knew why?? lol........of course the ultra rare 10quid cash version was the best
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

trayhop123 wrote:coconut shy....... that takes me back did a few fairgrounds ,, luckily got it very early, cleaned up in skeggy, pockets full of tokens lol.... worked on 4quid or 8quid token version but not the 6quid token version, never knew why?? lol........of course the ultra rare 10quid cash version was the best
yeah sweet! 1-3-5-7 lol
u know wot i mean! :wink:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
JG

Post by JG »

I heard about the mythical beast that was the £10 cash version. I never did see one. I thought it was a made up thingymy. A few £8 Fairgrounds floating around in chip shops around here, years back now. As you will know they used to have £6 Fairground for ages in the old basement at Thomas's. Grrrrrrrrr wished it could have been £4/£8 jackpot.
Back in the days when things didn't get chipped up worldwide.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

JG wrote:As you will know they used to have £6 Fairground for ages in the old basement at Thomas's. Grrrrrrrrr wished it could have been £4/£8 jackpot.
Back in the days when things didn't get chipped up worldwide.
Yeah but your talking THOMAS'S here!
never did an emptier in there,
seen someone doin an old ACE grand prix
(takin the free lines) with Danny & Howard on his case (mechanics) lol
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))