Not much luck lately...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
no name

Not much luck lately...

Post by no name »

Had a bit of a belting in the past couple of weeks.

Yesterday for example, Gold Rush in a 'spoons, offering melon fruit wins, red £10+repeats and Mega Streaks from the off, looked good so I thought I'd see if the Gold Rush streak was there, but it went DEAD after £30 in, with crappy £1 'Game over in 3 spins' boards and losing cherry wins, despite not collecting anything! Gave up after £57 in then tried a Suits U Sir in another pub. £20 in, looking dead too, but got offered £5+repeat on the 3rd last credit, I was fed up so I just took it, repeated once. £77 for £10 back.

But I suppose we all have our shit periods, hopefully a nice £105'll come my way soon, but for the next few days I guess I'll just stick to the emulator!

Hope everyone else has had good luck with the fruits lately!
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
ob

Post by ob »

those machines are rubbish, its not just your luck mate!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

ob wrote:those machines are rubbish, its not just your luck mate!
No comment :wink: hehe...

I agree that Suits U Sir is rubbish. But I'm more than a little surprised that you committed £57 to that Gold Rush and didn't wait around to see the top feature. That's an awful lot to put in only to walk away (especially when you still had funds to play another machine), is it not?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
no name

Post by no name »

It just seemed to go dead, that's why I left it. Stopped offering M/S, £10 repeaters and the like and just went straight to shitty £1 dead in 3 spins boards. I can understand that if I was taking the prizes on offer, but I didn't collect at all. I normally do alright on Suits U but it wasn't to be.

PS I drew some more money out later in the day when I moved on to Suits U, I had £60 on me whilst playing Gold Rush.

Post by Guest »

my routine on games media these says involves keying...if its 30bar max off i will top up and just recycle an stuff till i gets bored hopin to hit that 1 in a million IM...part from that its gospel these are stinkers for forcing....
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Not luck. Horrendous choice of machine. Don't blame luck for you just losing. Stage 1 of Addictsville.
no name

Post by no name »

Choosing the wrong machine too gamble on doesn't make someone an addict. Sticking your entire wage packet, credit card and overdraft limit (and money borrowed off other people) into any and every machine you can find does however. I do not do that, I only gamble with money I can comfortably afford to lose.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

No wonder you got no luck, you are playing the shittest machines out there.
Find a route ful of P5s extremes rovers and Atms etc.

I think you are just an addict playing those :?
justice For The 96