How often do you play?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

How often do you play?

Once a week
3%
Twice a week
28%
3 Times a week
10%
4 Times a week
10%
5 Times a week
10%
More than 5 times a week
34%
Hardly Ever
No votes
Never..
3%

Total votes: 29

admin

How often do you play?

Post by admin »

So how often does everyone on here play? I used to play the machines nearly everyday, now its maybe only twice a week.. How about you?
Fader

Post by Fader »

same... used to always play machines, had a nice route and every local had atleast one lovely money making barcrest stuck in the corner for me!!!

nowadays i work alot more, but even if i didnt id be wasting time and money on the shit machines round nowadays such as hill billionaire.... so its about twice a week, weekends and that - and een then i dont force, nothing worth forcing no more round my way.

went out today with the missus, and had an alright night, went cinema, got loads of food and had 2 rounds of drinks for a tenna thanks to a treasure hunt, wildside and doctors and nurses :)

just "making a few quid" to cover ya night out is definetly the way to go at this time in the fruit machine era :lol:

fade
Chance favours the prepared mind!
pt

Post by pt »

I play at the weekends and maybe fridays make a few £ i'll be playing more as i have'nt got school any more :D
Fader

Post by Fader »

Im just waiting for the pubs to rotate again - i need some barcrests :( want my space invaders and bfu's back
Chance favours the prepared mind!
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Not played a machine for nearly 3 weeks now!! Had other stuff to deal with but normally i will play every thursday and another random day.
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

decided again to stop playing,,, lasted 3 days went to nobles got the ltender this m`c is so easy £65 then crazy cobra £50 about £25 up hit the viu for a quick £10 then space raiders had chances ended up £25 down :evil:
I love it when a plan comes together