JD Wetherspoons

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

Like JD Wetherspoons Pubs ?

Yes
69%
No
21%
Never go there
10%

Total votes: 78

superfeature

Post by superfeature »

thats another thing about JD wetherspoons, the staff at our local watch you like a hawk on the mcs and if you win u get reported to the manager and asked to leave and you get an official warning, ooooooohhh no im so scared ive got a warning from the Monkey Walk, also ive been ID'd twice by the same thicko member of staff who i knew from school and i was in the year above him!!! deeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr, thicko, get a fukin life!!
he obviously has a problem with the herb :wink:

like i said "YOU PAY PEANUTS, THEN YOU GET MONKEYS"

also i want my £51 back, not £50, £51.
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
UkAssassin

Post by UkAssassin »

i was in my local 'spoons last night. Two things: DO NOT TRY the new strawberry or banana flavoured sambucca, it's dreadful, have a Zoo instead, secondly, treasure hunt fruity, what a pile of s**t you get numbers above 8 for nudges, thats it if theres no nudge win you MUST gamble on a single hi/lo number and woe betide if it's not a 1 or a 12 because on 10 or 11 you go low and lose............100% of the time, what cobblers is that! got a feature and didn't know what it was (ghost ship) instead of doing another hi/lo i gambled the feature, 12 features in a circle, round goes the arrow, straight back to the same feature!!lose!! stone me 12 to 1 odds and loses first time, thats shocking. i could find no way of even sniffing a win on this pile of pants.
rant over, still, the alcohol is cheap isn't it? :)
"just ONE more go" is another chance to lose!
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

they always have a massive head on top of the lager, one time i asked this girl who worked behind the bar for a cadburys flake for my lager and she went to go and get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

led

Post by led »

Good nights on JP Genie & Legal Tender? You were very lucky!
As I said Chris the bar staff tend to let me know a few tips including if any punter lost a bucket load on a fruity :lol: .

As superfeature said they watch the machines like a hawk.
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

like a hawk with binnoculars..........

led

Post by led »

:lol:
splurgle

Post by splurgle »

Wetherspoons beer prices are so cheap becuase they buy stuff about to go out of date, and sell it fast in their 3 million pubs.

Trick is to go in at the start of a night out, do some cheap shots, vodka and red bulls and a couple of pints of Stella then go to a nice bar.......
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

splurgle wrote:Wetherspoons beer prices are so cheap becuase they buy stuff about to go out of date, and sell it fast in their 3 million pubs.

Trick is to go in at the start of a night out, do some cheap shots, vodka and red bulls and a couple of pints of Stella then go to a nice bar.......
thats bullshit mate..

it aint out of date at all.. they just buy in for all of their pubs in one go from the same supplyer..

youll find that all the otehr chains do this as well,, scottish newcastle, spirit and hardy and hansons do the same thing but just charge shitloads more..

and they dont have three million pubs they have 650
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

superfeature wrote: ive got a warning from the Monkey Walk, also ive been ID'd twice by the same thicko member of staff who i knew from school and i was in the year above him!!!

aha, that'l be the money walk in coalville..

now we know where you are!
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

yep my stomping ground is in good old Doleville.....

hold on a minute...........there has never been a VIU or clone in Dolevilles wetherspags.............EVER.

so it aint my stomping ground!

anyone ever been in there? if you have not then dont bother.

where are you from spyder?

philips1985

Post by philips1985 »

wetherspoons machines are allright but they have not changed them around atleast for a year and there is so much wear on tear on them and so many out on one machine a grand blaster cash about 30 or 40 bulbs and at least tw o the note accpeters dont work on them and one has the paytray hanging off

gamestec not having a good time then so gamestec are not doing there job yet again

Post by Guest »

ChrisBrighton wrote:Led,

Good nights on JP Genie & Legal Tender? You were very lucky!
very lucky for a good night on jackpot genie?! I have lost about twice on this, once £40 and the other £20ish after £140 in :!: dodgy. I play it about 3 times a week, 2 top features from £20 in is not uncommon, nor is it streaking its balls off from red features :twisted:

How can anyone not like wetherspoons!? Cheap pints, good machines (well at least in mine, always buzzing from punters) I have a BFU, rocket money, bling bling, nuns and roses, king kerching, and.....Ant n decs saturday night take away :roll:
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I played a £5 Treasure Hunt today at Sega Park, i am not going back to it again £10 in £2 out. Is it better on 10p play? This was on £5 5p.

For those that do not know the minimum win is 20p.
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Soz if its a bit off topic i was responding to UKAssassins post. I am not sure how to quote.[/quote]
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

ChrisBrighton wrote:They also always have the maximum amount of machines a pub is allowed which is 4.
seen 7 machines in one spoons