The Goose on Hotel Street

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Martal~Wombat.

Post by Martal~Wombat. »

lol@slammer
yes correct mark, i remember now,
was touring down the area a few years back,
(i stayed at Newquay,)
and got barred from his ARCADE again
for making £13.....
YES £13! on a caesers lol
Business wasn't looking good at the time!
I was the only person in his arc, in the height of the summer season
One day you're the pigeons.....
...the next day you're the statues!!
JG

Post by JG »

Pardon me for being nosey, but there must be a story behind why your hand was bandaged up like an Egyptian Mummy...go on tell us the gory details. Are you currently based in Bedford slammer or am I mixing you up with someone else?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

last time i visited the torquay newquay area was ten years ago or more with leicester nigel. we bumped into tooler adam from weston super mare. nice guy.................and the reason slammer(pyney) has a bandaged arm was either from hitting a chipped bandit or too much masturbation???? .......................im currently staring in the mummy 3 lol
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

JG wrote:Pardon me for being nosey, but there must be a story behind why your hand was bandaged up like an Egyptian Mummy...go on tell us the gory details. Are you currently based in Bedford slammer or am I mixing you up with someone else?
I have a temper :)

Yes I am based in Bedford - but there is another lad on here from Bedford who you may be confusing me with.

Cheers, Mark
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

trayhop123 wrote:last time i visited the torquay newquay area was ten years ago or more with leicester nigel. we bumped into tooler adam from weston super mare. nice guy.................and the reason slammer(pyney) has a bandaged arm was either from hitting a chipped bandit or too much masturbation???? .......................im currently staring in the mummy 3 lol

It all started on a night out on the piss.

Im not convinced that posting details in a public forum is a good way to go, so I'll resort to old-fashioned text messaging ;-)

cheers, Mark