Hidden IM, or just lucky?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ma71lda

Hidden IM, or just lucky?

Post by ma71lda »

Alrite lads, decided to have a play early doors today, within 30mins I was £23 up from taking small wins then I came across Suits U Sir. Now I its poor but within £5 it was backing so I forced it, £32 in it IM'ed, I had £25 off Mega Blasts but I went for the MS - flat £25, carried on £4 back in no IM, straght to blasts £25 with a repeat, bit of afters £39 in £85 out, not bad. Anyway was this JP rep. luck or a guarantee, ended £89 up beer and a couple of DVDs paid for, best day for a while, cheers

BTW I saw 2 new m/c's today
Rocky World Champion - Extreme
Caribbean Cash - QPS ( I think )
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

That's an excellent result, but why on earth would you want to collect Mega Streak when you're invincible? Surely you'd want the top feature ...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
no name

Post by no name »

Must mean the 'Suits U Sir' streak.

I had ANOTHER £79 today off this from £20 in but not all at once like before. First board IM, SuS on normal - flat £35, after that a £10+rpt off shots that repeated once, £2+rpt off shots from dead looking board that repeated once, then next board a final £20 cashpot collected off a Mystery.
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I did mean 'Suits u Sir ' streak, my apologies :)
Bellcrest, is this an easy machine to force as there a few in my area?
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Ivae had this randomlygo in 2 shot for £50 once (35er) ..Other than that I find it plays like shite. Wouldn't recommend forcing one. consider yourself lucky with that result.
no name

Post by no name »

I've only played SuS a couple of times. Not sure about forcing it seemed that someone had done most of it for me as I got the top very early on in the game through an IM.
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I do like this machine. The reason I've been playing it is because it's next to a CCP that I do well off. I never force this machine but it does seem quite generous with the Cashpot and offering superstreak. Had a nice session on it on saturday. 1st board was an IM for a flat £35 but some nice afters £21 Cashpot, £13 Cashpot, £7 Superstreak all from about £20 in. :D