exceter

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
matty21

exceter

Post by matty21 »

hey, im a south londoner myself but was up in exceter yesterday checking out the uni, anyway just wondered if any1 actually plays there? cos made about £190 in the wetherspoons next to the uni and 60 in the other wich is pretty good as there was only a rovers and a manic muncher in that 1. overall must have hammerd the whole town and the services goin up there for a bout 500 overall. so whose from this area? cos they must be doing well lol.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

do you mean Exeter in Devon ?
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

Wye is it orl the Matts on hear cant spel wright??
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

NOT POSTING NO MORE ON THE BOARD

PM'S ONLY
blackmogu

exeter

Post by blackmogu »

still two empties that are good in exeter. A prize for anyone who can find them ;)
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

PM'S ONLY
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

there certainly is 2 emptiers there. Both free wins based, but not well known. I only know of 5 people who have it, and it's been around for years. As such, to let you in on it, I'd have to school you on how to do the empty, which serves no useful end. Clue: lo-tech.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

hmm... classic slot?
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

PM'S ONLY
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

Do they do spelling courses at university?

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"
blackmogu

wrong... ?

Post by blackmogu »

strange.. the guy took great pleasure in barring us when we did one of them. Could have sworn I've emptied it 10 times or so.. but I suppose I was delusional. *grin*.
All due respect back, there are empties out there that you don't know about. I was quite surprised when shown it. And the reason it is still good after so many years is precisely because no-one knows, and that they can be hard work at times, ala IJ/RTR.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

PM'S ONLY
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

I was using IJ/RTR as examples of annoying but profitable empties. Who hasn't sat on an IJ after 30+ fivers in a row and cursed the beast. The machines that are _still_ in Exeter, Devon are not these. They are lo-techs. Free win based. But annoying enough to not warrant a trip down often to do them, since luck would have it, the fruit would probably choose that day to be a complete prick. I only used to whack them on the way through to Plymouth/Cornwall. Did anyone that posts here ever do the IJ in the cafe at the coach station in Plymouth ? One of those odd places to find a 25+ fruit, let alone an empty !
golden_game

Post by golden_game »

are they projects ?
supersavo

Post by supersavo »

I,m moving to Devon soon due to a job transfer, but a lot further down ( South Hams ) than where you guys have been mentioning.

More or less jacked the slotting in up here, but hopefully there might be a bit more old school stuff down that way ? to top the wages up a bit with.

Though wouldnt be surprised if everything is covered down there anyway, as they even have the InterWeb down there :lol: