Bingo Clubs

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Bingo Clubs

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Hi, am going to a local Gala Bingo club(Lordshill, Southampton) tomorrow night, what sort of machines should i expect there?

If you have been to Lordshill, or any other could you let me know what machines there are at your local club.

Sec 34?
Sec 16?

Thanks

Coaster
J_C1987

Post by J_C1987 »

All thats in my local Gala bingo club, is loads of section 16's and just as many lo-techs. I very much doubt u'll find any m/c's there, because the local gala near me is MASSIVE, and they dont have a single m/c out of at least 90-100!!!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Exactly as JC says. Designed for the grey brigade, so there's an abundance of Lo Tech Bar-X-7 machines. A few 16s popping up now too. A lot of play goes into them, so may be worth a pop.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
chav666

Post by chav666 »

Bingo halls can be a real earner. If you can find out refill day and have decent knowledge of lo-tech pay cycles you can make a fortune. I would highly recommend going in as soon as they open and popping a quid in each machine - you will find so many backing you wont believe it! The grey brigade LOVE to ram shitloads of quids in as closing time decends. I've been £400 up in 30 minutes before.

Good Luck & stay of the Sec 16's
you want the truth?? you cant handle the truth!
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

I did not go to Bingo last night in the end. I went this afternoon, did the main game and the afternoon session.

They had machines in the foyer, and in three seperate areas in the main bingo hall.

They had no hi tecs, about 5-6 sec 16s inc 2 PGSlotto, 2 Little Devils Slotto and about 4 Reel King Slotto. They also had 4 random vivid machines. Spectrum, Winning Ways, Fairground Attraction and Golden Roll.

They also had a load of Red Hot rolls £25, super streaks £25, Bar X tens £25, Devil streak £25, little devils £10, a few Golden Keys £25 and a few Crazy Fruits £15 and £25. As well as a couple of Diamonds and Rubies, oh and two Monkey Businesses.

They had 3 £25 multiplayers- Bullion Bars arena £25, OXO club £25 and The Streak £25.

They had a handful of £5, £8 machines, Adders n Ladders £8, Argos red hot roll £8, double frenzy £5 and a few more £5s.

That is about it for machines.

P.S i was close on the Party Bingo to getting £100 for a full house (1 number off). Also the National Game was £40 House, £1,222 Regional and £50,000 National. Most of the other games was £10 line, £20 two and £75 full house.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Any fit women about at that Bingo hall? Or was it all grannies...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
juliet

Post by juliet »

There is always some fit women at bingo
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

10% FIT 90% GRANNIES
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Well, with a ratio of 1-10, that's not terrible...! ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
tka

Post by tka »

I met a girl today who was 200% fit. It wasn't at bingo but she was stunning.
No wonder I drink!
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

I am going again next week. Will keep a look out, there were a couple of fit girls about 18-21 a couple of tables to the left of me, there were also a few ahead and more dotted around the rest of the hall. The hall is massive!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 wrote:I am going again next week. Will keep a look out, there were a couple of fit girls about 18-21 a couple of tables to the left of me, there were also a few ahead and more dotted around the rest of the hall. The hall is massive!
Take a camera phone and report back to us :wink:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy