on a roll, gone - money spider

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
itsme

on a roll, gone - money spider

Post by itsme »

Had an OAR removed and replaced with a Money Spider.Not had chance to have a go yet but might get on it this afternoon.I've read a few post's about it but not much said about this one, anyone care to explain a few feature's or other thing's to watch out for ???
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
itsme

Post by itsme »

well, like i said, i would have a go, and i did.

5 in on 50p play,got to the inner board,stacked the cash up a healthy 10 quid. i collected this because i was running short of cash. landed on a couple of red feature's but they were worth a big fat fuck all !! :(

funnel web was one and i think daddy long legs was the other.black widow was not relly worth collecting if you ask me but it was red and i was interested in what it was.im typing this to try and tell you indeed what it was but i've forgot :?

i did manage to get 15 quid off the 4 super strike's but that was about it. didnt seem to want to play, maybe i got on at a bad time.

the 50p play seem's good,number's wise i mean,but it can eat a tenner in about a minute.

oh well !!

mite try it again tomorrow
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I'd say you caught it at a good time
Not the best m/c to play
In fact its one of the worst
Well done though at least you won
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

if it aint offering a 2 or more at a gamble its not a good sign . Also it will normally chuck in £6's £10's etc when its doint something . can be a xxxx to force but just be carefull you may be better of collecting and leaving
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

luv the music on this..........
thats it!
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

One of the exit arrows from the innermost ring puts you on the Extra Life symbol (think it's a spider), so if you play it for any length of time you'll notice that it's far happier to let you have the extra life than any of the originals ever were (eg. JJs, JTRAR etc)

Don't let that fool you into thinking it's in a good mood though - I found out to my cost that it doesn't really mean anything at all.

Played once, £30 loss. :x
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

not a machine to be forced, make a quidck 5-10 profit and move on, if it costs to get a bored which they rarely do unless they have been battered, take the small loss and move on, my advice on these type of global shite
itsme

Post by itsme »

had a quick go today. dropped me red sevens in straight away. i collected, why ???? dont know,should have carried on,

i think i shit it a bit.... :roll:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh - these can roll in the red sevens quite a bit, but even if you do win the turbo gamble, the board can still fob you off without offering you anything substantial... :(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Heh - these can roll in the red sevens quite a bit, but even if you do win the turbo gamble, the board can still fob you off without offering you anything substantial... :(

Had it role in 7 wild 7 quite often , you think im GAMBLING IT !? YOUR MAD! . allways a collect for me . £5 + = allways a collect unless im forcing which is NEVER

Post by Guest »

Have to agree with lukestar there, if ever it rolls in the tenner on money spider or any clones I just collect it.

Find it tends to throw it in just after you lose on feature.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh - I 'do' collect it now. But on the first few tries (this was on Money Magic) I had one that exchanged to a board which offered red MM, but the following three times, I was fobbed off with diddly doo-doos...

...so yep, collect!

Does anyone really force these machines now? I often play for the red repeat chance cash values, or a decent cashpot / top board feature...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."

Post by Guest »

Learnt the hard way not to force these :x
But yeah can be good for bits especially if you can get a few level 2 exchanges
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Money magic is not worth forcing. Had a few attempts but most its ever paid is £30 then dead. I've spoke to the landlord who has 1 and he's never heard it drop big. 1 clone i do all right on is bucks bunny. Had quite a few £75 streaks but the only problem is they always cost at least £50 even when looking happy.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Also lads the local arcade has had a new clone of these put in. £35 JP gold rush basically a complete copy of money magic with 5 bags of gold replacing the hats.