Bucket loads

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

Bucket loads

Post by maverick69 »

does the keying trick work on this one, opinions on it ?good extreme?
Scott

Post by Scott »

i've read on here that these do key but never found one that worked myself, i found this machine too be quite rare [i've only ever seen 3]

got a £5 one near me and a constantly battered £25 one in a student pub all sets and nudges work fine, the only trouble is finding it with some life, caught it £3 starting once and was fine for the force too :)
Cobwebs 👆
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Ive seen loads of these, they key if unchipped, set, etc as they were one of the earlier extremes to be released.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep they do work. I've still got one here 8)

I've also had a nurses turn up in a pub near here this week that is pretty much guaranteed to be ready every time i hit it! :D
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
bowie

Post by bowie »

Can the key trick work on a Doctors and Nurses? I'm sure i read that it doesn't work on the new cabinet Extremes, i know a D&N's near me in a Pizza shop.

In retrospect probably not the best place to try and fraud a machine.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Don't understand that?

All keyable extremes are in the new cabinet. Nurses and anything up to campers will key. Easy to test - if you don't get a board with two flicks, it doesn;t work. Not to worry in that case, set it up instead! :D
bowie

Post by bowie »

I must've read wrong, will have to try the machine out, who usually supplies to take-aways? More of a chance of being un-chipped than in pubs i'd imagine.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

omg still on about extremes they are years old now
justice For The 96
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

omg still on about extremes they are years old now if your still asking about extremes you should not be playing
justice For The 96
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah i kno m8 i was doin extremes 7 months b4 ne one, just wondering about this machine as i had never seen it. and ive got emptyers for docs and nurses and campers, that still havnt been chiped so dont start having a go.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

About time Extreme recalled all of these machines, chipped or unchipped.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

D & N, Original jailbirds, most dauntings, round the bend, blings and queens and bucket loads all were unchipped originally and good for the key.

Campers to the modern extremes are all chipped and the sets don't work apart from the 4, even that doesn't drop in and rarely gives you a board.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Campers sets up :P As does very old Jailbirds. Many people seem to forget that, but it actually came out along with Most Dauntings yonks ago. It never got widelt released up until it got a redesign/reprogramme last year. 8)
Scott

Post by Scott »

i've got a campers that does all the sets and loves too £4 start, too be in this state 4/10 there must be some very clueless people playing it, plus its only 200 yards away from a usually hammered bucket loads??? even when it does'nt £4 start it is still good for £10/£15 profit, one of the few extremes i've got left that is very reliable for profit :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah campers do set on 25 pound jp. The 35er doesn't have all the setups, but the 4 does come in.