what if...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
pokerpete

what if...

Post by pokerpete »

almost everything you thought you knew about fruit machines turned out to be wrong?

what if most of the methods were high risk ways of winning money you could have got gradually

what if most of the rips and cheats were put there intentionally like computer game designers put cheats and cookies in.

what if manufacturer knew they'd beat even 'pro' players eventually?

probably not the case but discuss :D
Fruit_world

Re: what if...

Post by Fruit_world »

pokerpete wrote:almost everything you thought you knew about fruit machines turned out to be wrong?
It probably is in my case!
I know that I make a lot of wrong decisions that's for sure but that's because i'm not making an attempt to be a serious player most of the time.
pokerpete wrote: what if most of the methods were high risk ways of winning money you could have got gradually
I think most would say they are, expecially with reds that are backing!
pokerpete wrote:
what if most of the rips and cheats were put there intentionally like computer game designers put cheats and cookies in.
Some may well be, but in that case it at least gives a greater chance of success for those in the know.
pokerpete wrote:
what if manufacturer knew they'd beat even 'pro' players eventually?
They are bound to carry on bringing out new things on them, machines tight as fook (in the case of bellfruit) just to try to fleece all even the pro;s. :? :lol:
Basil Rathbone2

Post by Basil Rathbone2 »

How many times has being told of a "cheat" led you to put more money in a machine than you would otherwise have done?

What if everyone playing a machine knows more about it than you do?

Have you ever tried goiing a month without playing and realised you'd got more money left over than if you had played?

It's a mystery.....
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Basil Rathbone2 wrote:Have you ever tried goiing a month without playing and realised you'd got more money left over than if you had played?
id have no money if i stopped playing for a month :lol: