Going bad

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
anfield road

Going bad

Post by anfield road »

Just thought I would release some anger after 4 nights in pontins at the weekender made £400 overall, anyway got some kip this morning went out to Rhyl about 6 to play a few machines that I havent touched for a while and 3 Reds have gone all on Gamestec and Magic Money in all of them?

Is it getting to that stage already? :x
justice For The 96
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

It'll even itself out in the end - seeing machines you hate will make you appreciate the ones you like more. But you've gotta remember to vote with your feet!

Don't spend the money on machines you don't want in the arcade and you'll be doing your bit towards getting it replaced.

I arrived back from holiday today too - amazing the difference between Airside and Landside at airports:

Heathrow T3 Landside:

KKC x1
LS x1
Docs'n'Nurses x1
YDD x1
Full Of Beans x1
GGG x1
SR x2
CBW x1
AFU x1
IJ3 x1
+ a whole lot of S16s

Heathrow T3 Airside: (Note - huuuge airside departure lounge)

Codfather x1

And that was that. Pardon the pun, but it was an old 'battered' Codfather too - and it cost me £21 just to see three boards, thankfully the third offered a £10 nearest win which I grabbed and ran.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

nixxy wrote:old 'battered' Codfather.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nixxy is right anfield, where one disapears another will appear somewhere else.
bat_fink

Post by bat_fink »

Heathrow T3 Airside: (Note - huuuge airside departure lounge)

Codfather x1
Thats alot of people/staff playing one mech, must be absolutly hammered