Players Heaven

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Mattb

Players Heaven

Post by Mattb »

A new site from the barcrest group...

http://www.playersheaven.com

Work in progress at the moment, but a nice enough addition. Features machines from all of their owned manus. Have a look at this top 10 though: http://www.playersheaven.com/hall-of-fame/

KKC number 5? Crazy Cobra at 8? Madness! :shock:
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

Looks pretty swish actually.

Do you think the PCB game will be a fancy mpu5 emulated version or just a crappy flash game??

If anyone wants to sign up then pm me and i will send you a link so i can earn some extra points for recommending you 8) 8)
theoak

Post by theoak »

lol; red has sub zero at number four!
theoak

Post by theoak »

like the site a lot actually, easy to use. dunno why it has some, but not all old BC machiens though.

They have the old PCB board and Jackpot themes though! Someone mentioned them on here before I think but wasn't able to find them at the time. jackpot theme doesnt have 'THE BEAST IS GONNA PAY!' (what's the point then?)
bowie

Post by bowie »

I got this e-mail, there's a competition to win a gold framed CADD.
theoak

Post by theoak »

lol@ their 'revelations' section blantantly just barcrest posting on their own webpage.
CASHINO

March 15, 2007, 2:36 pm
Posted by skaterham

I like this machine (when its paying!)
Its just so much fun especially when linked to a cash pot.
I also like its cousins, rainbow riches and holy grail.
Trouble is, you can put a shed load of money in to win the jackpot but then again, its entertaining losing sometimes!
BOY!! I just LOVE losing too! MMMmmmm looooooooosing, please! take more money; its SO entertaining!
Oli

Post by Oli »

Those links dont work mate. They just take you to the home page. (Yes i'm registered and logged in).
streaky bacon?
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

Theres nothing there i dont know and its all basic info . But why do a site like this , soon ill have no proffit around ! , they better fix up and start lying on there tips
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

'Try holding the reels on Number Runner' ... Hmm, super, that tip! :o ops:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Where are the tips on the site.. for some reason i can't find them. :o ops: .

Regards
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

There aren't many tips yet. They're obviously still trying to think of some.

You have to go into the individual pages for each machine - for example, go into the Red Games Vault, Click on Lucky Devil, this then opens the page telling you about that particular machine. The link is on the right-hand side and is labelled 'Get The Supertips'.

Hardly any of the machines on the entire site actually have a Supertip yet, which explains why they're hard to find.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

You can send a revelation to the forum.
I don't think it will be shown on the forum

My revelation was "Jekyll and Hyde has huge payouts. I may show trading standards the meter readings just to show how wonderful they are!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Not a bad site, good to see that they're actually taking 'the web' a bit more serious now... ;)

Pity they buggered up position then on the Red page - Life's a Beach logo, but they're talking about Legal Tender... :roll:

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
theoak

Post by theoak »

yeah, they def wont be posting ANYTHING interesting on the revelations board :roll: why have it?-basically so they can pick/make up any posts which say 'wow barcrest; you are great! i lose all the time but I LOVE IT because of the sheeeeeer entertainment of it all!'

Those links did work yesterday :( dont waste your stars, just get one tip and change the last digit/two digits on the url. OR dont waste your stars on even the first one cos the supertips obvioulsy arent very super.