Forcing

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
wake_up_1980

Forcing

Post by wake_up_1980 »

Quite intriuging reading through this forum got some good tips for machines. Ive been using fruities for a few years now but im not a serious "always go for jackpot" player like alot of you seem to be. Just wanted to know what this technique called forcing is if you could go in detail on any kind of machine it would be greatly appreciated.
theoak

Post by theoak »

fruit machines can bve verbally threatened, thus 'forcing' them to give you money. It is a form of mugging, but legal.
theoak

Post by theoak »

OR: you are probably (hopefully) aware that machines can 'streak' ie: offer a few jackpots/top features on successive boards or close together or even one big JP+a repeat or two. the majority of machines dont streak off collecting a 5er and so, if a machine is playing well (learn the signs of when the machine is 'happy') it is usually (bellfruits :x ) worth playing all out for JP/top feature (depending on machine), denying ALL wins along the way.

...hopefully you will pull out the streak this way.

could i use anymore brackets? (probably)
wake_up_1980

Post by wake_up_1980 »

Cheers thats cleared alot up. Any tips for knowing when to force it? And how do i force it just hi/low on cash/feature squares or just carry on round board going for it on question mark?
joel_winders

Post by joel_winders »

if offering red boards (on reds) and lets you past the £10 block or £5 block
theoak

Post by theoak »

depends on the machine. the signs are different from one machine to the next. best to do a search using the button up there somewhere for any specific machine. forcing jusat means pushing for the top, just keep spinning and hi-lo ing if you feel the need, but again its machine specific. Got one in mind in particular?
wake_up_1980

Post by wake_up_1980 »

Well i guess any of the deal or no deals they seem to be popping up evrywhere round here. i get the impression that dna, take two etc seem to be quite easy to force but i couldn't think of a worse machine to play on. Btw one more question what does IM stand for?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

NO NOT FORCE A DEAL OR NO DEAL---rule number one...

DNA is a BRILLIANT machine but at a time of deadness it will rob ou blind, look for red x's at the exchange/swap points, slow reel spins and consistant offererings of the £10/15...
theoak

Post by theoak »

I personally have had nasty experiences on DNA, and now avoid it like the plague. the bigs tops just seem too damn expensive (I've probably been unlucky) and this has been from NR, 4shots, red x'ing etc.

yeah DOND is made by bellfruit, as a rule of thumb , do NOT FORCE A BELLFRUIT. IM=invincible mode=guaranteed JP.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

joel_winders wrote:if offering red boards (on reds) and lets you past the £10 block or £5 block
There is no block when its redding
justice For The 96
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

a once in a life experience a extreme showing over £5......well fuckme i forced it and low and behold.............it fuckin payed £75..
I love it when a plan comes together
Scott

Post by Scott »

theoak wrote:I personally have had nasty experiences on DNA, and now avoid it like the plague. the bigs tops just seem too damn expensive (I've probably been unlucky) and this has been from NR, 4shots, red x'ing etc.

yeah DOND is made by bellfruit, as a rule of thumb , do NOT FORCE A BELLFRUIT. IM=invincible mode=guaranteed JP.
glad someone else feels this way about DNA, ive had loads of bad times too even when showing, offering number runner and gambling too £15. i know there will be lots of people saying these are one of the best reds etc.... but not for me :( or like oak says maybe just unlucky.
Cobwebs 👆
TheMission

Re: Forcing

Post by TheMission »

wake_up_1980 wrote:Just wanted to know what this technique called forcing is if you could go in detail on any kind of machine it would be greatly appreciated.
Machines in sit down cabinets always need forcing. They are slightly wider than a standard doorway, so after removing the door a good force is needed to get one of these buggers through :lol:

* gets coat *
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

DNA is one of the better reds! If they are red x'ing and you play them right then its neary imposible to lose on them. With the D'N'A feature, not knocking back the m/c and then the top streak...you will get a reasonable profit.
wake_up_1980

Post by wake_up_1980 »

What do you mean by red x'ing? I hardly ever play on DNA as i don't rate it highly at all but after reading this I think i'll be swayed.