My cheapo nasty refil key snapped

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I was out all day today and although I only used my key on 3 or 4 occasions, I still wouldn't go out without one.

It can save you the hassle of spending £9 for a board that kills you on the first spin, especially if it's a machine you can easily key BEFORE sticking any money in.

It can also help you spot a machine showing signs of life from the back-end of a streak. For example, if I stuck a quid into SMTM and was offered the £15 blue sevens, I'd instinctively gamble it. If I had the prior knowledge that the m/c was already £70 short, I'd collect it and not be fooled into thinking it was nearing readiness.

At the end of the day, I do agree that the need to key machines isn't great - it's just a sort of safeguard against unnecessary losses to keep in your pocket.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

how is that new one m8 bit stiff still ;)
TRAPPED!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

[quote="INVINCIBLE"]how is that new one m8 bit stiff still ]

It's pretty damn stiff! :wink:

I keyed PCB2 yesterday and it gave me a pleasant surprise .. :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy