Bonfire Candidates

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Yeah everyone always says to me that it's a good machine, just had 2 bad experiences on them, both was offering 15 pound on the first pounds then proceeded to run out of money :( 75 down both times. And with battle axe, just always put about a fiver in for a board and got offered 2 or 3 pound then death! But oh well!
Unbelievable Jeff
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

I guess it's just personal taste really, but I wouldn't have included any Globals personally. Wildside is probably my least favourite, purely as the gameplay is so basic with not a great deal to think about, but I'll always put a few quid in a Global if it's on my route.

Have had reasonable success on Juggling Jackpots & Powerlines in the past despite their unpredictable tendancies, I'd take these over the Bellfruit sh*te any day!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Horn of Plenty needs to go on.

Spice is Right ... possibly? Twas an absolute bastard 80% of the time.

.. and I'm thinking this new Rock Around The Clock by Vivid looks nicely combustible!

:)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

Homers duff beer guide or whatever its called, Homers meltdown is a classic, this isnt! Theres loads of machines I hate just cant think of any at the mo.
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

Cant believe someone mentioned the mob on the bonfire list been wanting to buy that machine for a while lol.

Another canditate would be QPS hi stakes £5 jackpot Are QPS machines at £5 jackpot obsessed with having the 60p block?
Xuenilom

Post by Xuenilom »

Monopoly 'Around The World' - awful shite.

Out Of Darkness, Cometh Light.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

There must be room for Who Dares Spins by Vivid-Shocker
taps

Post by taps »

the italian job. i hate this machine :x

have it in work it always screws me.

burn the pharking thing :lol: