Chipped machines

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Tipsey Tyke

Chipped machines

Post by Tipsey Tyke »

I've noticed that a lot of you talk about if a machine is chipped or not. Anyone fill me in with what it means :? : How do you know if a machine is chipped or not? Soz if i sound thick but if you don't ask you don't get to know. Cheers.
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

When Manus release new machines the programs that run them can have faults (programmers are only human afterall). Sometimes these faults can be exploited to affect the % payout and even empty the machine.

Obviously manus don't like this and when they become aware of a fault they release a new program (or chip) and the machines are updated and chipped.

One way of telling a machine is chipped is by trying the trick and if it doesn't work well..... its chipped :lol:
Tipsey Tyke

Post by Tipsey Tyke »

JustAnotherClone wrote:When Manus release new machines the programs that run them can have faults (programmers are only human afterall). Sometimes these faults can be exploited to affect the % payout and even empty the machine.

Obviously manus don't like this and when they become aware of a fault they release a new program (or chip) and the machines are updated and chipped.

One way of telling a machine is chipped is by trying the trick and if it doesn't work well..... its chipped :lol:
Manus? Manufacturers yeah?
What's the trick i need to try?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

lol, theres no individual trick, theres just differnet types of tricks for different machine.

Hold cancel down on Donkey Kong and you get skill nudge every credit, if it does not work then its chipped :wink:
justice For The 96
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

good luck finding an unchipped donkey kong :lol:
Tipsey Tyke

Post by Tipsey Tyke »

anfield road wrote:lol, theres no individual trick, theres just differnet types of tricks for different machine.

Hold cancel down on Donkey Kong and you get skill nudge every credit, if it does not work then its chipped :wink:
Cheers for that