staff early xmas do last night

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
tirrylea

staff early xmas do last night

Post by tirrylea »

i got quite hammered. :)

Thanks to a loverly little fruit machine in the corner of the pub - never seen it before and i can't remember the name - powerlines??! maybe.

Stuck a fiver in it and went for red mega streak - I ended up with £74. Well happy with that, the manager was watching me play and said it looked like it went IM as the lettering at the top flashed continusoully (sp) I've never played it before so just took a gamble and carried on esp when the cash trail went up to £25, got red mega straight after :)

happy with that
darcle

Post by darcle »

Powerlines is great!!

Only ever seen 1 though and i never managed to get a megastreak on it, only ever got big money or the £25 plenty of times!!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep, thats the flash IM on here.

Great machine, generous as hell i find. Can be a bugger to force though, and make you collect big money when going for MS. Red power streak is sometimes only £24 though.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

teach me your ways!

one of these just turned up in a local, dappled it a bit but just reminded me of global shite so just got off it.

Whats the best method? force? if so, force from when ?
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Mattb wrote:Yep, thats the flash IM on here.

Great machine, generous as hell i find. Can be a bugger to force though, and make you collect big money when going for MS. Red power streak is sometimes only £24 though.

Matt
I have had £21 from red power streak :shock:

I like this m/c
None left now but had a few, a few months back

Not so sure about the all out force on this
Only did it twice, not great profit

Play it for wins
Had IM's a few times through doing this
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Dunhamzzz wrote:teach me your ways!

one of these just turned up in a local, dappled it a bit but just reminded me of global shite so just got off it.

Whats the best method? force? if so, force from when ?
It's Globalesque, but not quite as punishing.

It pretty progressive really - just need to remember that there's no need to get interested unless the board you're on has MS lit red. May as well sack it off if it aint red.

If landing on the Heart adds 3 hearts, force it;
If it's rolling in £5 or £10 wins on the winline, force it;
If it's allowing you to win consecutive hi/lo gambles on the bonus, force it;
Also if it offers 3 red boxes on the reels in a superhold frame, or is happy to allow Skill Holds for a third red box then you aren't far from the top.

The bonus only awards the 'Lucky 7' and the No Lose Hi/Lo when it's ready - often a board offering these IS the JP board. Also worth remembering is that the bonus can offer 'All Red' - which turns all the super features red during play (unlike its successors, JJs and JPTRAR). If you get an IM board, you could sack it off if the MS isn't red (it will come back very quickly) OR you could take the chance that you'll land on the bonus square (or Skillstop onto it) and gamble the square until it awards 'All Red'. This doesn't guarantee you'll actually be awarded the red MS though, as if it knocks out the 3 red Powerballs it'll auto-collect the Big Money feature (something they thankfully omitted from JJs and JPTRAR).

Only seen the Big Money feature go as far as £50 once. Usually £25 - £40.
Red MS is nearly always £40 - £75. If it's a flat JP, it'll give a cheap top soon after.

The silent IM is also available (same as JJs and JPTRAR) if you land on the Mystery with your very first spin.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Good points nixxy :D

Another thing on these is the Super Streak is much better.

I've had £25 from red SS on powerlines before. Normally not that much, but it can be. As we all know, its like £7 on JJs/JPsTRAR.

Red feature KOs are taken above red features already stacked. Handy if it offers you loads, you can rip a quick red Power Streak for £20+, sometimes much earlier than the MS is offered.

If ther superboard isn't even open on your board, leave well alone. You'll get severely done over.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"