+Where is everyone from/playing?+

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Norwich...far too many players live around here tho
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Norwich.....Far too many players live around here tho.
Unbelievable Jeff
mjd

Post by mjd »

mashman wrote:
mjd wrote:I play in the lake district.. Plenty of machines up those mountains..

I found a Flash cash on a rather large hill in keswick the other day, was still chipped out.. :(
Chipped against??
nothing.. was just part of the stupid joke.. :roll:
boom
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I'm in sunny Surrey, the southwest corner of London.

Lots of pikeys doing circuits, but this isn't always a bad thing as they trip over each other in an attempt to do well and often end up filling machines up for me to wander along and trash.

I'm glad I'm not from Nottingham (near Loughborough) having read the above posts!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
pt

Post by pt »

I'm from Brighton.

I don't play machines that much now days after having a few bigish loses on the machines (bfm cops n robbers :twisted :) The main ones I still play are jail brake, cash racker, lock buster and golden poker all on £5 jp as I can't play the over 18 machines as i'm only 17 (18 in oct) so i don't get to see any of the newer machines like after 2002 apart from super nova cops n robbers and snakes and ladders
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I live near Portsmouth and Southampton in Hampshire close to the South Coast. Loads of arcades no further than about 15 miles away.

All pubs near me have new or newer machines in.

They have Pink Panther, Round the bend, Bully 4 u, Top Giza, YDD, Hill Billionaire etc.

Post by Guest »

belfast, plenty of goodies around here :wink:
ukchamp

Post by ukchamp »

I am from Steyning, near Worthing.

Lots of gamblers down here :o

Favourite machine Hot Shot :shock:
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

Dont really like worthing lots of idiots there, few pretty girls though?
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

My gran lives there
neil222

Post by neil222 »

im from swindon, i use to play in bristol and bath a lot just stick to swindon now!!!
ukchamp

Post by ukchamp »

It's the older generation who love to put all there lovely money in to machines, without knowing a trick..... Luv it,,, :wink: :d:
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

What the f**k....How is that relevant to this post.

This thread is about "where you are from/play?"

*sigh

King
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

and saying that the older generation will generally be the ones who loose the most money on fruties is a bit wide of the mark mate..ive seen plenty of oldies who no what they aer doing and yes they may not kill a m/c for £75 eveytime they play it but can consistantly win like a tenner or so when they play.

in my opinion the numbskulls who loose the most money for others to go and pick with ease are either chav scum bags who think just coz £50 has gone in that they are owned something in return. then end us swearing at it then blaming thier mates for thier piss poor effort at playing :P

or others like "jocks" who go on a night out and try to impress a bird or 2 with thier "knowledge" of machines and can put like £2 and "kill it"

was in a spoons last night ans so many younger people were playing the m/cs with NO hope of anything decent

like single arrow throws on a BFU that would def offer better...and some twat sharking (i say that he was close enough to finger my arse) mr and king con on hot shots last night telling his mates that they will jump on next after weve "lost"...took £40 outta it :D

shit ive gone even more off topic now
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

haha that guy was class....He was right behind us.....Literally nearly touching us.

And he says to his mate "This machine is playing mate, we will jump on after these twats".

I blatantly heard but thought id humour the jock scumbag, as i knew full well we had £35 in the bank and the m/c was fast going dead.

Anyway we collect the last boards offering of Five pounds and he soon realises that weve won more than he thought. I turn round and say "40 quid, not bad for a quick punt" we collect our winnings and walk away....The silly twats just stand there looking gormless and know the only thing they may go home with is possibly an STD from Cheryl the slaggy barmaid.

Fruitchat for the win !

(bit pissed on this post :) )

Matt.