Player League

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

Design League Tables?

Yes
62%
No
15%
Maybe
23%

Total votes: 13

Fader

Player League

Post by Fader »

Anyone think that a league of players would be a good idea, say division 3, 2 and 1 and then an ellite league of players... obviously playing ability could not be tested because nobody actually knows anybodys skill in that sense of the word, but maybe there knowledge would shine through on these forums to produce an idea as to how much they infact do know!

just an idea lads, see what you think, always good getting new features to get new posters and keep the old ones more interested!

fader
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

great idea matenice one im upfor that
Fader

Post by Fader »

would be wikkid innit, will encourage people to share views more too to show more knowledge - and would be really good trying to move up the league and that :lol:
random stop

Post by random stop »

yeh deffo,
Fader

Post by Fader »

Admin - what ya think fella?
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

Cant see how this would work? eg, okay ive an ******* for legal tender top of the league to me!! no one with such info would give it out on an open forum if ever, especially to gain points on a league. this in my opinion can be related to post ratings, depending upon hits and replys but i suppose this already in effect with the new points arrangment :?
I love it when a plan comes together
Fader

Post by Fader »

well it wudnt go for certain machines, just an overall knowledge based on how other people percieve u
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

I think this would cause alot of problems on here.

For example, somebody is put in Div 3, the person does'nt like it and thinks it is unfair, this would mean an ongoing argument between the player and admin.

I would avoid this one Mike.
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

I have to agree with Chris here.

Seems a nice idea at first and would be fun but people are going to get annoyed at being Div 3. Also how someone percieves you could be totally different to how good a player you are. I mean take Alex Ross as an example. Playing wise he does know his stuff but he isn't that well liked by a lot of people here so he would end up in a low division.

Before you get on and tell me Alex is this and Alex is that i only used him as an example it could be anyone. A few players on here are well liked but admit themselves they don't know much on machines so where would they go?
admin

Post by admin »

ChrisBrighton wrote:I think this would cause alot of problems on here.

For example, somebody is put in Div 3, the person does'nt like it and thinks it is unfair, this would mean an ongoing argument between the player and admin.

I would avoid this one Mike.
It would take a lot of work for me as well.. I would have to manually move people in and out of groups in my admin panel. Moderators dont have access to do it.
Fader

Post by Fader »

thats ok - just an idea, i knew people would like the idea, but if it causes arguements and that then nevermind!
Chance favours the prepared mind!