Pints make prizes

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Slotdrop

Pints make prizes

Post by Slotdrop »

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum having been a reader for a few weeks. I'm quite an avid player of Pints Make Prizes on the local's Paragon Pro. I tend to chuck a £1 or two in on most occasions. I've taken time to research a few Hindu Gods, Adam Sandler movies etc, however I don't know how many catergories there are.

Does anyone have a complete list of categories for this old classic? It would really help to learn a few from the categories I have no clue on to give myself a chance of actually winning a quid!

Thanks in advance!
hankiepanky

Post by hankiepanky »

We ARE talking quiz machines here I hope !
Had this particular game in a quizzer in our local (among many others),and I only ever played this game myself for a period of about 18 months or so,going in minimum of twice a week,always having at least £5 in change for this,and I have still yet to have same puzzle top be seen twice.
Got me thinking just how many different actual puzzles there is for one game,and after much research I discovered why there's a good chance you never see same one more than once!It can hold as many as 75,000 random puzzles,so pretty good chance you WON'T see same again eh ?
Be too easy to get ££'s out if they were relatively easy solves,sometimes it amazes me just what categories it offers sometimes ! So obscure they really are !
Oh yeah,one final thing with this game,when spelling out what you KNOW is correct answer to something,and you select a letter you know damn well is in there,and it takes a life of you,it's well known for it's incorrectly spelt words :mad:
hankiepanky

Post by hankiepanky »

Sorry for double posting :(