Disgraceful Ways To Earn Money

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Disgraceful Ways To Earn Money

Post by Ruler of The World »

I know times are hard, but I am still rather sad at what I am seeing with my own eyes these days! Three 'new' discoveries I've made:

1. A ginger haired bloke and his brother (also ginger), he looks quite unpleasant but not so much so that he frightens me, goes around asking EVERYONE he sees for 60p or some change. He doesn't stink, he doesn't even look hard up. I have never given him a penny (very unlike me) and I believed it was because I never thought he was genuine. One day he was at McDonald's Drive Thru, the brother always lurks around, probably as some sort of backup if things turn ugly. About a week ago I saw him and he begged for 60p, I said I have no change which was the truth. I went in to buy some food from a take away and he walks in. I thought he was going to ask me or the shop staff for money but he had come in with a load of silver change. He changed up £5 and walked out, he was holding a Holy Bible (which I think some rich bloke gave him from his Merc as he didn't have it when I walked past him the first time). Anyway, he came back in and wanted to change up another £5 worth of coins! The take away staff started being quite rude to him and he was shouting back at them. They did not want any more change so he asked me if I would take it. I took it, realising that this guy is a con artist who's going around making everyone think he's probably just short of a bus fare or needs to make a phone call, maybe wants some water. Effectively, the people he gets pity from are worse off than he is! He came up to me for the 3rd time in 5 days today and I told him straight to his face that it was the 3rd time and said I know what he does. He replied, "Oh, sorry!"

2. The service station con woman! She's very well spoken, apologises for asking and tells you how embarrassing it is but she's run out of fuel, someone is sick, she needs to go to them but she's miles away! In fact, she's about 200+ miles away! This is what led to me believing this is horse shit! You wouldn't be on the way to Newcastle and 'run out' of fuel in London trying to get there! No planned, even in the heat of the moment, journey would miss its target by so far! Sure enough, my doubts were vindicated again when she was in the exact same place telling the exact same sob story to someone else A WEEK LATER!

3. A hooker on crutches going into bookies asking if anyone wants anything!!! She then has the audacity, after discussing her price for a 'suck and swallow' to tell people to talk to her with more respect! To be fair, she is quite pretty and has a sexy northern accent but she's clearly on something bad. I never knew these hookers frequented bookies and offered their 'services' so blatantly before.

There are other cons like the 20p EH players who log in to all machines at once in Hills and PPs trying to earn bonuses with other peoples' money.
CJS

Post by CJS »

Ruler of The World wrote:I know times are hard, but I am still rather sad at what I am seeing with my own eyes these days! Three 'new' discoveries I've made:

1. A ginger haired bloke and his brother (also ginger), he looks quite unpleasant but not so much so that he frightens me, goes around asking EVERYONE he sees for 60p or some change. He doesn't stink, he doesn't even look hard up. I have never given him a penny (very unlike me) and I believed it was because I never thought he was genuine. One day he was at McDonald's Drive Thru, the brother always lurks around, probably as some sort of backup if things turn ugly. About a week ago I saw him and he begged for 60p, I said I have no change which was the truth. I went in to buy some food from a take away and he walks in. I thought he was going to ask me or the shop staff for money but he had come in with a load of silver change. He changed up £5 and walked out, he was holding a Holy Bible (which I think some rich bloke gave him from his Merc as he didn't have it when I walked past him the first time). Anyway, he came back in and wanted to change up another £5 worth of coins! The take away staff started being quite rude to him and he was shouting back at them. They did not want any more change so he asked me if I would take it. I took it, realising that this guy is a con artist who's going around making everyone think he's probably just short of a bus fare or needs to make a phone call, maybe wants some water. Effectively, the people he gets pity from are worse off than he is! He came up to me for the 3rd time in 5 days today and I told him straight to his face that it was the 3rd time and said I know what he does. He replied, "Oh, sorry!"

2. The service station con woman! She's very well spoken, apologises for asking and tells you how embarrassing it is but she's run out of fuel, someone is sick, she needs to go to them but she's miles away! In fact, she's about 200+ miles away! This is what led to me believing this is horse shit! You wouldn't be on the way to Newcastle and 'run out' of fuel in London trying to get there! No planned, even in the heat of the moment, journey would miss its target by so far! Sure enough, my doubts were vindicated again when she was in the exact same place telling the exact same sob story to someone else A WEEK LATER!

3. A hooker on crutches going into bookies asking if anyone wants anything!!! She then has the audacity, after discussing her price for a 'suck and swallow' to tell people to talk to her with more respect! To be fair, she is quite pretty and has a sexy northern accent but she's clearly on something bad. I never knew these hookers frequented bookies and offered their 'services' so blatantly before.

There are other cons like the 20p EH players who log in to all machines at once in Hills and PPs trying to earn bonuses with other peoples' money.
I think tbf any of the above three would of appeared more credible in your list of tricks than a horse racing double that won. Just saying.
Ruler of The World

CJS wrote:I think tbf any of the above three would of appeared more credible in your list of tricks than a horse racing double that won. Just saying.
I think, tbf, you're a stupid cunt who will ignore the actual content of any topic I post about and just attack me personally instead.

No matter what it is.

Why not start your own threads and stop bitching?

I don't think the title of this thread is "Come And Bitch About Me Some More"!
CJS

Post by CJS »

Ruler of The World wrote:I think, tbf, you're a stupid cunt who will ignore the actual content of any topic I post about and just attack me personally instead.

No matter what it is.

Why not start your own threads and stop bitching?

I don't think the title of this thread is "Come And Bitch About Me Some More"!
Well I guess if nearly everything you post is lecturing people on world affairs or long winded garrulous Bible length garbage like you did earlier then people will respond in that way. You can't call people cunts, tell people to go play on railway tracks and get hit by trains and tell people to go an rim each other and then complain about being personally attacked when you infact weren't. I mean come on who is arsed if someone asks for 60p outside Maccies, a woman blags she has ran out of fuel or a hooker is doing what hookers do.
Ruler of The World

CJS wrote:Well I guess if nearly everything you post is lecturing people on world affairs or long winded garrulous Bible length garbage like you did earlier then people will respond in that way. You can't call people cunts, tell people to go play on railway tracks and get hit by trains and tell people to go an rim each other and then complain about being personally attacked when you infact weren't. I mean come on who is arsed if someone asks for 60p outside Maccies, a woman blags she has ran out of fuel or a hooker is doing what hookers do.
I can and am calling people cunts and you are one of them.

Having been attacked constantly by various CUNTS on here, I am well within my rights to retaliate - and I am doing so.

Whatever I write, some fuckwit who thinks they're smart comes along and has to have a go. The things you are writing about that I've done are recent but this has been going on for years!

If a person who has more money in his pocket than most people do goes around begging them for money, it's wrong! Are you seriously going to stand for someone making a business out of begging on false pretenses?! Just to spite me, I guess you will. Because you're one of those fuckwit CUNTS yourself!

OBVIOUSLY prostitution has been around basically forever, however, in 20 years of gambling in bookies I've never seen a hooker offer herself up so brazenly before! That was my point but you go ahead being a fuckwit CUNT!

And my point about the fuel scam is you don't run out of fuel going to Newcastle in LONDON! The amount of miscalculation needed is impossible, the story has to be a total LIE! But, of course, it's perfectly normal and I'm such a cunt that I should go to bed with no dinner as punishment for all the evil things I did today!
CJS

Post by CJS »

Ruler of The World wrote:I can and am calling people cunts and you are one of them.

Having been attacked constantly by various CUNTS on here, I am well within my rights to retaliate - and I am doing so.

Whatever I write, some fuckwit who thinks they're smart comes along and has to have a go. The things you are writing about that I've done are recent but this has been going on for years!

If a person who has more money in his pocket than most people do goes around begging them for money, it's wrong! Are you seriously going to stand for someone making a business out of begging on false pretenses?! Just to spite me, I guess you will. Because you're one of those fuckwit CUNTS yourself!

OBVIOUSLY prostitution has been around basically forever, however, in 20 years of gambling in bookies I've never seen a hooker offer herself up so brazenly before! That was my point but you go ahead being a fuckwit CUNT!

And my point about the fuel scam is you don't run out of fuel going to Newcastle in LONDON! The amount of miscalculation needed is impossible, the story has to be a total LIE! But, of course, it's perfectly normal and I'm such a cunt that I should go to bed with no dinner as punishment for all the evil things I did today!
I think the common impression is you're the cunt. We'll leave that one anyhow. I wasn't disagreeing with you on any of the three incidents that you droned on about. Just the usual tendency to spam with 500 plus words on irrelevant to this board nonsense.
Ruler of The World

CJS wrote:I think the common impression is you're the cunt. We'll leave that one anyhow. I wasn't disagreeing with you on any of the three incidents that you droned on about. Just the usual tendency to spam with 500 plus words on irrelevant to this board nonsense.
Well let's see your great posts then, PRICK!
JG

Post by JG »

The service station people have been at it for ages. I once saw the same guy twice in one day. First at toddington, gave me the old 'ran out of fuel' line then again at LFE. He came up to me and I said 'ran out of fuel again by any chance?' and he just laughed.
The amount of people on some sort of gear, be it acid, mkat, coke or even crack or heroin etc etc is insane and rather worrying. Modern society I guess. Anyway I've just stopped for a quick chat, so on we go to a probable doom.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

The service station people have been at it for ages. I once saw the same guy twice in one day. First at toddington, gave me the old 'ran out of fuel' line then again at LFE. He came up to me and I said 'ran out of fuel again by any chance?' and he just laughed.
The amount of people on some sort of gear, be it acid, mkat, coke or even crack or heroin etc etc is insane and rather worrying. Modern society I guess. Anyway I've just stopped for a quick chat, so on we go to a probable doom.
JG
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

Has the OP just come out of a coma and is shocked that not all human beings tell the truth? lol.
Ruler of The World

paragoon wrote:Has the OP just come out of a coma and is shocked that not all human beings tell the truth? lol.
I have always known but the point was that the level of stupidity in the stories such as running out of petrol on the way to Newcastle in LONDON and the sheer shamelessness of the other 2 issues have surely made them 'next level' to what we normally expect.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i once heard of an almost unbelievably audacious scam a year or two back, puts the examples above to shame....
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

something to do with coercing a friend to lend money for a fabricated emergency and then falsely claiming he was owed information for accepting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going skint....
JG

Post by JG »

Here we go again.
JG
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

I have had plenty of discussions with a good friend of mine, about my cynicism with regard to homeless and beggars. My argument suggests that in modern Britain, there are very few circumstances where someone would have no option but to sleep rough and beg. There are numerous charities, government help, local council services, etc..

He usually points out that I am speaking from a lifetime of privilege, and that I have no idea of the back story that leads people to a life on the streets, begging, etc...

I suspect the truth probably lies somewhere in between, but certainly there are professional beggars, who are claiming benefits, and who will retire back to a council house at the end of their begging shift. It's difficult to believe or understand that begging has been an offence in the UK for almost 200 years. It's just legislation that the Police choose not to enforce. Like bicycle cunts riding their bikes on the pavements.

Haha!