polish peoples

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
topcat

polish peoples

Post by topcat »

I'm not being derogatory at all, but in my local area there are lots of Polish migrants and for some reason, all the men seem to have some huge attitude problem!
They're always overly aggressive with nearly anyone and usually cause trouble with other Poles in the area and this isn't just one group either, it seems to be all the Poles round West London.

Anyway, my point is - is this typical behaviour for young Polish men?
Is it they way they are brought up which encourages this level of aggressiveness?

Genuinely interested here.
Again, I don't mean to be offensive and sorry to anyone that was offended.
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Polish are awful aren't they?
quizard

Post by quizard »

The bookies are chocker with them around here. But I can't say they are any worse than the equivalent British working-class, uneducated young males.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

what the fuck has this got to do with fruit machines?
topcat

Post by topcat »

dunno.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Blatant racism! Even abusing white people! Again, thanks for proving me right. If the Polish are so aggressive towards you it's probably because they know you're a troll and a saddo who has nothing better to do than follow the likes of me around on here and post shit like what you just did.

Here's a lesson for all you racist cunts...... there are people from all races who you will/won't get on with. We are all individuals, apart from the sheep brigade who do what the news and the rags tell them to. Fake society is the biggest problem today, a very clouded vision of right and wrong. Racism is becoming more acceptable and common as a result.

A black guy pissed me off the other day, I have black friends though! Polish people frequently appear rude, probably because of how people like you approach them. An Asian woman pissed me off the other day, I have Asian friends too! Am I insane???

The main issue English people have with Polish people is they accuse them of coming here and stealing their jobs. In REALITY, they've come to WORK and not sit around trying to ponce off the government. Yes, they send their money home and try to buy their own imported products over here; good for them! Who'd want to associate with a culture of 'they are the enemy'?

There are people on this forum who really need locking up. You moan away at people who just want to make a life for themselves and are prepared to work for it and then you wonder why they feel isolated and don't want to integrate!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

"all you racist cunts"?! you must seriously be losing the plot now? and you aren't necessarily being trolled on here either.

so angry these days? don't direct it in the way you are because you are responsible for your current situation? or have i really done you such a disservice that i warrant your recent disgusting rants? are you proud of them/yourself?

tbh i thought you were better than that and for the record anything i've ever said has been banter/to push your buttons to get a rise and was NEVER meant vindictively.
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

oh and i thought that username was defunct in any threads post you retiring it?!
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

bubbles wrote:"all you racist cunts"?! you must seriously be losing the plot now? and you aren't necessarily being trolled on here either.

so angry these days? don't direct it in the way you are because you are responsible for your current situation? or have i really done you such a disservice that i warrant your recent disgusting rants? are you proud of them/yourself?

tbh i thought you were better than that and for the record anything i've ever said has been banter/to push your buttons to get a rise and was NEVER meant vindictively.
Oh FUCK OFF, TROLL! Have you seriously got nothing better to do?

I speak the truth, you obviously can't handle it!

You are just a bunch of racist cunts on here, it has been proven over and over! Obviously not everyone but I'd say AT LEAST 50% of you are and I get that from reading your posts. What makes me laugh is that you are not much better (if at all) than any immigrant at writing!

What is my 'current situation'? Being fed up of people who ruin people's lives like David Cameron and that cunt who replaced him, Teresa "Zelda" May? You don't understand what has happened, quite obviously, to make the leadership change take place. You are going to stand up for a bunch of politicians who were covering up for their "Paedo Party" frequenting peers? I suppose you think Clinton's cunt of a wife is a great lady too, do you? If so, you know FUCK ALL about politics so keep your stupid, uneducated nose out of it and go and troll someone else! Don't try taking part in discussions that are obviously beyond you, you're only making a complete fool of yourself.

I will post what I want, when I want until someone decides to ban me! I couldn't care less! What I will do in the meantime is stand up for the truth. You can stick up for the Paedo and warmonger brigade and justify every bombing that we see on TV in 'the fight against terrorism' and keep on swallowing that sheep slurry you get off the Zionist media every day then moan about immigrants who are running away from the prospect of being bombed AS ANYONE WOULD! It's called wanting to LIVE!

Continue arguing on this topic and I'll just wipe the floor with you with FACTS!
Ruler of The World

I will 'rule the world' with the truth while you swallow the lies of bigots!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

This site serves no purpose, can't it just be closed down?
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i'm sure the site looks great now ruler is "fucking cunt this, you fucking racist cunts that" everywhere, the weird little prick should be pulled up on it surely?
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

bubbles wrote:i'm sure the site looks great now ruler is "fucking cunt this, you fucking racist cunts that" everywhere, the weird little prick should be pulled up on it surely?
Yeah that's right, the 'weird little prick' who is anti-racism should be pulled up for complaining about it whilst you big weird pricks should be able to post more racist bollocks all day, every day. Why don't you just make your own EDL? Or just do a website for them, a blog? You've obviously got plenty of time on your hands!

The police need to arrest me if I complain that someone's being racist; I'll bear that in mind!
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

I think, in all seriousness, misunderstanding the musings here as racism only weakens our resolve against genuine racism, which is rare.

So rare, I've only ever witnessed in passing, usually amongst young people. And they were probably just trying to garner attention. I see very little genuine prejudice in this country because the standard of living is very high. Everyone is well looked after.

What are we jealous of, or what do we covet of yours, Ahmed? From the outside, it looks like you've landed on your feet in life, and are to be taken care of. Many here won't have had that privilege, so there may be a resentment of the fact that someone is picking up the bills for your extravagance. But not for your race.

After all, there are quite a few nice, generous individuals with your skin tone!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

rofl
Going skint....