polish peoples

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Oscar wrote:You obviously aren't.

And the second bit sums you up nicely i'm sad to say.
Oh get off your high horse, Perry!

You act as though you've achieved so much because you got a job - A job, the sort of job anyone could get. Good for you for sticking to it but what sorts your issues out isn't necessarily what sorts mine out. We are clearly different people who handle things in different ways. I could lecture you about quite a few things on here but I don't so use your brain and show some respect.

Final warning!
CJS

Post by CJS »

Anyway..... Back to Polish people.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

they should only let females in that are under 35 imo?
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

Can we at least all agree that the eastern European ladies look a damn site better than the majority of British ones? Not racism, just an observation I and I think many other men in GB have made.

Pity they tend to bring their thuggish men with them and stick to them like glue.

I do see why people get pissed off with the Polish but they're just how the British expats are when they go elsewhere to make a living.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

Ruler of The World wrote:Can we at least all agree that the eastern European ladies look a damn site better than the majority of British ones? Not racism, just an observation I and I think many other men in GB have made.

Pity they tend to bring their thuggish men with them and stick to them like glue.

I do see why people get pissed off with the Polish but they're just how the British expats are when they go elsewhere to make a living.
Talk about pot calling the kettle black!

Highly offensive to polish men
next time you meet one , ask
them why they are all thugs and see how you get on..
Ruler of The World

buzzer wrote:Talk about pot calling the kettle black!

Highly offensive to polish men
next time you meet one , ask
them why they are all thugs and see how you get on..
LOL I think you'd find they're proud to be thought of that way. They like to act hard and 'protect' their fellow Polish females from the evil clutches of any other nationality/ethnicity... I have it on good authority that they are pretty racist but that doesn't excuse being racist towards them.

I understand why a lot of Polish men are disliked by the general population here, we don't moan a lot about their women though. They tend to be rather antisocial, aggressive, inconsiderate and generally rude to non Polish people. I think this is because over time they have felt increasingly like outcasts and therefore they are 'giving back' what they have got in terms of alienation.

I have a friend on Facebook who's a Polish girl who I met on my fruit machine runs back in the day, it was never more than friendship, yet her Polish boyfriend sent me a message to 'get the fuck out of her' LOL. I told her and she said he's just mental and jealous and apologised.

I guess most people would think racism is down to colour of skin but it seems not to be anymore. I thought the Polish would love the Brits as they were united in WW2, some RAF pilots were Polish and it was because of Poland that Britain got involved in WW2 in the first place. It seems all that counts for nothing these days!
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

Ruler of The World wrote:LOL I think you'd find they're proud to be thought of that way. They like to act hard and 'protect' their fellow Polish females from the evil clutches of any other nationality/ethnicity... I have it on good authority that they are pretty racist but that doesn't excuse being racist towards them.

I understand why a lot of Polish men are disliked by the general population here, we don't moan a lot about their women though. They tend to be rather antisocial, aggressive, inconsiderate and generally rude to non Polish people. I think this is because over time they have felt increasingly like outcasts and therefore they are 'giving back' what they have got in terms of alienation.

I have a friend on Facebook who's a Polish girl who I met on my fruit machine runs back in the day, it was never more than friendship, yet her Polish boyfriend sent me a message to 'get the fuck out of her' LOL. I told her and she said he's just mental and jealous and apologised.

I guess most people would think racism is down to colour of skin but it seems not to be anymore. I thought the Polish would love the Brits as they were united in WW2, some RAF pilots were Polish and it was because of Poland that Britain got involved in WW2 in the first place. It seems all that counts for nothing these days!
Lol indeed.
Again, your making assumptions based on a persons nationality.

In other words your posting racist views
Ruler of The World

buzzer wrote:Lol indeed.
Again, your making assumptions based on a persons nationality.

In other words your posting racist views
Making assumptions is hardly 'posting racist views'

However, if you look back to what Stubble wrote earlier in this thread, that's what you're looking for!
Ruler of The World

Stubble wrote:Polish are awful aren't they?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

tbf most of what Ruler described above has been 90% of my own experience as well. not had too much interaction though, outside of seeing them in arcades and wetherspoons!

my observation is that they like a gamble on gaminators and bookies roulette, like a drink and don't like you smiling or even looking at their women!
Going skint....
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Ahmed, my Girlfriend is Polish. We've been together 10 years.

They are warm generous people, unfortunately stereotyped by a few bad eggs. When you travel to Poland, the locals are fairly miserable and certain social cues are alien there. They find it uncomfortable when you smile at them. It's just a cultural thing. It will have been a massive culture shock for them when they move here. For example, I have been to Poland maybe a dozen times, and never seen a coloured person.

They like a punt. 7-10 years ago there was a Polish guy that worked in Bishop Stortford services that was actually pretty well clued up, just from watching professionals flowing through the arcade. However, alternative lifestyles are not well tolerated by Poles, in my experience. A few members of my partners close family are fairly open about their disdain for my work. And most others just wanna pretend i do something else!
Ruler of The World

Stubble wrote:Ahmed, my Girlfriend is Polish. We've been together 10 years.

They are warm generous people, unfortunately stereotyped by a few bad eggs. When you travel to Poland, the locals are fairly miserable and certain social cues are alien there. They find it uncomfortable when you smile at them. It's just a cultural thing. It will have been a massive culture shock for them when they move here. For example, I have been to Poland maybe a dozen times, and never seen a coloured person.

They like a punt. 7-10 years ago there was a Polish guy that worked in Bishop Stortford services that was actually pretty well clued up, just from watching professionals flowing through the arcade. However, alternative lifestyles are not well tolerated by Poles, in my experience. A few members of my partners close family are fairly open about their disdain for my work. And most others just wanna pretend i do something else!
Terrible.

What's the world coming to when a Polish girl ends up with the likes of you?

She has my sympathy.
flashback

Post by flashback »

10 years is good, sto lat!
Mike25

Post by Mike25 »

if there was more than one active mod, and he wasn't otherwise engaged, these shenanigans would have been stopped a while ago.